Chapter 15

(Unedited)

Niall's P.O.V

I don't even remember what happened next. Everything I saw was a blur but I remember someone holding me down and strapping me on my bed. I remember my mother crying and screaming calling me a monster. That was about a week ago and nobody wants to tell me what happened. Everytime I ask Liam or Dr. Harmon, they would always ignore my question and talk about something else. They always stuttered in front of me, I know they are scared. I know they are afraid of me and I can't help but feel bad. They don't deserve to be afraid of me. I won't do anything to them and they need to know that. I know they want to help me but I don't want help. The thing inside me doesn't want me to get help but right now I don't give a shit what he thinks. I've been getting bruises all over my body and I always feel pain inside me. It's scaring me, I don't know what's going on with me and I'm afraid. I'm afraid of what will happen next.

I turn to face the wall when I felt someone's presense by the door.

"Hello Dr. Harmon", I said.

"How are you feeling Niall", Dr. Harmon stuttered.

"Cut the crap. I know you are afraid of me Dr. Harmon and I'm sorry about that. I just want to know what's happening to me. I've been getting bruises all over my body and I always feel pain inside of me", I gritted.

"Niall I have some people with me. It was so hard to find them but I finally found one but you got to promise that you won't let the demon get into you and control you, got it", Dr. Harmon sternly said.

"You know I can't promise anything", I sighed.

"I know he doesn't want you to get help. I have a bad feeling he is going to get angry when I bring these people in", Dr. Harmon nervously said.

"Who gives a shit about him, I'll try to not give in", I whispered.

Dr. Harmon nods and goes out to the hallway to bring in the people he brought in. I sat there nervously wondering who the hell these people will be. Something in him feels like this is going to end bad because like Dr. Harmon said. He has a feeling that the thing inside me won't like it. I grab my notebook and scribbled what's in my mind.

"There's an element to every person

Kindness, Honesty, Loyalty, Responsibility

But what if it's not good

What if it's bad like

Treacherous, Demonic, Dark, Evil

What do you do then?

What happens when the Kind person meets the evil person

Who will win?

What happens when the Honest person meets the Treacherous person

Who will take over who's mind?

What happens when the Loyal person meets the Demonic person

Will they become loyal to demonicy?

But what happens when the responsible person meets the Dark person

Will they stand and take responsibility, or let everyone else fall into the shades of evil?"

I quickly close it seeing two people enter the door along with Dr. Harmon. I sit in the edge of my bed smiling at them politely.

"Niall this is the people I was talking about. Meet Edward and Lorraine Warren", Dr. Harmon politely introduced.

"We've heard so much about you Mr. Horan. We came here because we heard you needed some help", Edward said.

"What are you guys exactly? Dr. Harmon told me you can help me but how", I asked confused.