Chapter 4

(Unedited)

Niall's P.O.V

Tick Tock.

Tick Tock.

That's all I hear.

Tick Tock.

Why am I here?

Tick Tock.

Tick Tock.

I live in fear.

Tick Tock.

***

The universe I live in
Is different than yours
I will show you some day
And you will believe
In places
Where death stalks all,
Where trickery takes place,
Where deception is king,
Where demons rule,
Where everything is cruel,

I came here one day
Through a black hole
Called Knowledge
And viewed the world
In a different light
When traveling through
I saw the demons
That rule everything
Everywhere
All the time

I see them here
In this parallel universe
That you cannot see
That you cannot hear

They can see
Those that are not blind
They track everyone
Who can see the light
They control me
They hear me
They see all

I want to be ignorant again
Just like you
But poisoning my mind
With strange pills
Which brainwash me
Will not let
Me be free

I wish I was blind
And could not see
This world is a curse
To everything
That I breathe

One day you may discover
This parallel world
And find yourself in
A lot of trouble
With demons
That see and hear
Everything that you do
With voices
That will torment you

Stay away from the voices
Stay away from the light
Don’t listen to them
Don’t think they exist
They will lead you here
Where I am now
With voices
And demons that I fear

“Everywhere I looked, demons of the future [were] on the battlegrounds of one’s emotional plane.”

"All monsters are human"

I looked up and see everyone starring right at me. They knew what happened last night and that fucking sucks. It's hard not knowing what happens when the voices take control over you. I put my pencil down and look at everyone with a smirk on my face.

"You know, it's rude to stare", I said rolling my eyes.

There was then muffled whispers and I bang my fist on the table which causes the nurses to look at and stare at me cautiously. I pull my hair in frustation, the voices in my head weren't satisfied with my job. I know I killed somebody but I don't know who. Everyone in this god damn building knows who I am now and the patients around me are afraid. I smirk knowing I have that affect with people, it makes me feel proud? Is that the word I am looking for? Fuck no, I'm already done with all this shit that's going on. I haven't slept in days with these stupid voices in my head. Everytime I tell them to go away, they seem to get angrier with me making me lose even more control over my body. I see a small conversation going on in the next table lifting away my thoughts.

"I don't belong here", he said.

"I'm not insane", he said.

Yeah right, everyone in this building is insane. You just don't want to admit that you are. I look straight up to see a curly hair lad talking to two other guys. I've hear about him, I think his name is James.

"Mr. Horan", someone spoke up.

I turned my attention from them and turn to the voice that's calling me. I see my main nurse standing in front of me and starring directly at me nervously.

"What do you want", I asked.

"Your psychologist is waiting for you in the main office, you have a session today" he stuttered.

Fuck, I thought they cancelled today. I don't feel like going in to talk about what I did last night because I'm positive sure he already knows.

"Thanks Liam", I smirk getting up my seat leaving him dumbfounded on how I knew his name.

I walk the long hallway feeling eyes looking directly at me. With every step I take, it seems like I take thier breath away. Are they really that afraid of me? It's not like I'm the one killing those women, it's the other me that is. I was about to enter the door when I see my psychologist daughter looking at me with fear and concern.

"Hello sweetheart, see you later", I grinned going inside closing the door with a slam.

"Niall, it's nice to see you again", Dr. Harmon smiled.

I nod walking over to the empty chair next to him.

"What exactly happened last night", Dr. Harmon asked taking out his notepad.

"I don't remember", I grumbled.

"How do you not remember your own actions. What did you feel after you murder that woman", Dr. Harmon asked.

I scoffed and turned away.

"I have no control when they take over my body", I hissed.

"What takes over your body Niall", Dr. Harmon asked interested.

"The voices", I started.

"You know why they won't leave me alone", I asked.

"Why", Dr. Harmon asked.

"Because they don't care about my feelings", I stated.

Dr. Harmon looked at me and nodded telling me to continue on.

"You know I don't feel sad killing them. We live in a filthy world, a god damn helpless world and to be honest, I feel like I'm helping them get way from this world", I stated.

"Is that how you feel? How do you feel when they take over control of your body, do you still feel the same?", Dr. Harmon asked.

I don't have the patience of doing this right now. I always feel that people don't need to know about how you feel and your problems. I don't have any of that, I'm just a bit insane. I can't help being like that, it just came magically.

"Niall, do you remember when all of this started", Dr. Harmon asked after minutes of pure silence.

I looked back at him and frowned. Do I know when all of this started? All I remember is when I killed my mother's boyfriend which leaded me to killing women. I remember not having the voices when I murdered my that man.

"I don't remember", I said.

Dr. Harmon looked at me once more like he was studying me.

"I'm tired, I'm done for today", I said getting up from the chair and heading to the door.

He dismisses me and sighs when I open the door. This man should know that I'm going to leave whenever I feel like it.

"See you next week", I grumbled closing the door behind me leaving me with my own sick mind.

***

Lucy P.O.V

"Is he almost done", I said pacing back and forth.

I'm beyond nervous. My father is in there with a psychopath.

"Calm down Lucy, it hasn't been long since he entered", Grace stated.

"I'm going to go check on him", I scoffed.

"No Lucy you can't", Grace shouted but I was already inside avoiding the voices of the nurses shouting at me to stop.

I bumped into someone and I quickly apologized avoiding the person.

"Be careful where you walk sweetheart", he chuckled.

Sweetheart? There's only one person that calls me that and it's the person I fear the most. I looked up to see the one I didn't want to see.

Niall.

A/N: Here's the chapter guys (: I'm so proud that you got to 30 votes and 5 comments in the last chapter. Hope you enjoy this one xx. My next goal is

30 VOTES

7 COMMENTS