Chapter 21

(Unedited)

Niall's P.O.V

"In those movies it looks like it hurts the way this does

heads spinning and deep voices bellowing and blood running from holes that were once eyes

This is just an inverted version of that

but instead of a demon it's you I'm ridding of

and they claw against the insides of your flesh, trying to hold on

but I can't let myself feel this anymore

it would just burrow you deeper

so deep one day I'll lose all hope of ever getting you out"

I put my pencil down and get up to follow Edward. This is finally the day I have been dreading for. The time I finally get the demon out of me. I'm scared shitless right now and I can't help it. It's scary knowing that they will get the demon out of me, the demon that has been hurting me in every way possible. Knowing that you are going to face your worst fear is scary as hell.

The weather outside is bizarre, clouds are spread across the sky with lightening strikes everywhere. It's raining and that doesn't help the other patients from calming down. Everyone is panicking of the weather but all the nurses have already took care of it.

"Niall, the priest will be here later in the evening, are you ready", Edward whispered as we walk back to my room.

"I'm ready, I just want to get this over as soon as possible. I didn't sleep at all last night, it kept threatening me and I was tired of it's constant threats", I sigh.

"Don't worry Niall, you are finally going to have control of your body again. Just think positive yeah", Edward said patting my back.

I nod and walk the inside my room to see Dr. Harmon, Lorraine, and Liam there. I smile relieved that he is okay.

"Today is finally the big day Niall", Liam stated.

"I always wonder when the hell you're going to smile", I said jokily.

He sternly looks at me and pats my back.

"Can't wait to meet the real Niall horan", Liam said.

I laugh nervously and turn to Lorraine and Edward. Lorraine kept whispering to Edward with a worried expression on her face. She kept shooking her head and Edward kept telling her the same thing.

The lights flicker off and on with thunder sounds coming through the windows. I sigh and felt a sharp pain in my side and I just shook it off.

It's finally going to go away.

Today is going to be the day I'm free?

The day where I can control my own body and emotions.

"Maybe", it whispered.

****

"Everything is all ready to go. The nurses right now are in the main room putting the movie on for the other patients", Dr. Harmon said.

I sigh closing my eyes for a bit.

"Don't worry Niall, Edward is already on his way, the priest is coming", Lorraine smiled softly.

By the time she said that, Edward and a priest came in and look right at me.

"Hello Niall, I'm father Romanos. It's finally nice to see you young man, Lorraine and Edward told me all about you", Father Romanos said.