Chapter 3

(Unedited)

Niall's P.O.V

Day One, I am numb.

Day two, I screamed.

Day three, the voices still in my head.

Day four, Help me please.

Tick Tock.

Tick Tock.

That's all I hear.

Tick Tock.

Tick Tock.

***

The voices laugh loud and clear,
only echoes through my ear,
They linger long but can't be heard,
Only I can hear their word

Every day I feel half dead,
With disturbing laughter reverberating through my head,
I feel lost, alone and scared
But fear the most to be mentally impaired,

My judgement was so sure,
what was happening was so much more,
They watched me day and night,
Till I could no longer face the fight,

I thought they could tell what I was thinking,
a sure fire way to make your stomach feel like it's sinking,
privacy a long lost dream,
but is everything as it would seem?

Uncertainty brimming in my mind,
the answer to my question I will never find,
Full of hate, voices and of fear,
Surely I can't be the only one that can hear.

It's almost been a week with them injecting a needle inside me. It helps me calm down a bit but not for long. I have been horrible all week and it's getting worser every second. The voices are back and seem to get agressive everytime I hear them. I am also having hallucinations frequently. Just yesterday, I thought I saw the nurse jumping outside the window ending her life. I screamed and tossed till someone injected a needle in my arm. They told me that it never happened but it seem god damn real to me. Everyone by now in this building thinks I'm a lunatic. Maybe that's what the voices wanted. I pace back and forth in the tiny room looking around frantically. I need to get out of here, I can't take small places.

"Niall, Niall", someone whispered.

I stopped pacing and look around seeing no one was around. They're back. I slid to the ground never breaking contact with the darken room.

"What do you want", I gritted.

"They're trying to take us away from you", they whispered back.

"Well isn't that what you wanted. Your making me look crazy out there", I said.

"No, no no. You have to kill somebody Niall. They're the evil one's here", they whispered back.

"How you know", I whispered back rocking back and forth.

"Niall, that nurse. She's coming back, you have to kill her. She's trying to hurt you", the whispered back.

I was about to say something else when the door opens slightly with a nurse coming in. I rock back and forth pulling on my hair frustratedly. Is that what they want? Is that what they want me to do. I cautiously look at the nurse after she pulls out a needle out of her pocket. She was coming my way. I hear harsh whispers in my head telling me to do something. All the delusions and hallucinations coming back to me. I don't even know what's going on, they now took control over my body.

***

Lucy's P.O.V

"Mom, don't make me go with dad anymore", I said.

"Lucy, he's really trying here. Just because we didn't end up with good terms doesn't mean you do", my mother grumbled.

I looked at her and rolled my eyes. Why is she so gulliable? How can I forgive him for leaving my mother and I for another woman? He left us with nothing and she expects me to just forgive him like that.

"Whatever, I'll go get ready", I grumbled.

I jogged up the stairs to my bedroom shutting the door behind me. I don't want to go meet my father today, today is another day he has an appointment with Niall. What ever happened to not taking me with him when he has a session with Niall. I sighed and went to take a quick, cold shower to calm down my nerves.

"Lucy!", my mother yelled from downstairs.

I groaned and put on my other shoe before walking down the stairs.

"Lucy sweetheart", my father said smiling.

"Let's just go", I answered grabbing my coat and heading out the door.

I could hear muffled whispers inside the house.

"I'll have her back later", my father informed my mother.

"Take your time Ben. This is still kind of hard for her but she'll loosen up a bit later on", my mother assured him.

I was already in the car before I even hear the last words. I don't even know why I'm going. I don't want to face Niall again but my gut tells me that I do. There's something about Niall that's extraordinary but frightening in the same time. He's not like other patients in the institution, everyone seems to have a interest on him. Well he is known around here, he did kill 5 women for no reason. He is titled as the "Psychotic muderer".

"I don't have any sessions today", my father said snapping me out of my thoughts.

"What about Horan", I asked.

"The institution cancelled his appointment", my father replied.

I nod and drive off to his office to get his files before we go out to eat for lunch. Why did they cancel Niall's appointment today? There's no doubt that this is in the newpapers, there's always information about him in there. There's no surprise if I find out what happened to him in the institution. My mind drifted off with my thoughts and look up to see my father's office. I opened the car door and shutting it before I enter inside.

"Dr. Harmon", Grace yelled rushing back to her desk.

I turned back to the door to see my father barely arriving.

"What is it Grace", my father asked.

"You need to go to the institution now, it's urgent", Grace demanded.

"What's going on", I asked.

"It seems Niall had a breakdown", Grace stuttered trying to continue on.

"What else Grace, spill it out", my father insisted.

"He killed someone last night", Grace stammered.

***

A/N: Ugh I'm not very happy with this update but I found out I had over 1,000 reads so I had to update. Thank you so much for voting and commenting and I hate to do this to you guys. My goal for this chapter is

30 votes?

5 comments?

Next chapter in thursday (: