Chapter 4-True Emotions

“How far would you go to keep the hope of love alive?” 

-Nicholas Sparks, The Choice.

Chapter 4-True Emotions

   He stared at me for an eternity before finally looking down, muttering something under his breath. Keeping a firm hold on my waist to ensure that i didn’t fall again he moved me to the side of the corridor to allow the drunk upper formers to pass by. Never letting go of me, he walked down the narrow passage dragging me along to somewhere unknown.

‘Here sit here.’

   Looking down, my jumbled mind realized that he had brought me to a secluded room, with more than 5 nicely decorated couches backed up against the wall. Relaxing down into the soft material, some of my senses slowly returned to me. I then wondered, how he knew where i was? Last i saw him, he was dancing with that dirty little whore. 

‘How did you know where i was?’ 

‘I followed you. I saw you run out and wanted to know what was wrong.’

‘Oh. You shouldn’t have. Adrian was with me. He held my hair and all that. He just had to take a call now.’

‘Oh was that his name?’ I furrowed my eyebrows and his scornful tone, confused as to why he was acting this way. Besides, it’s not like he cares. He was dancing with that tramp of a girl.

Victor’s POV

   She’s just so god damned beautiful. I watched her as her tiny eyebrows scrunched up in..confusion? Hm. Wonder what’s she’s confused about. Dancing with Lexi had been torturous. She was grinding against me constantly, and it was definitely not a turn on. My eyes were constantly on this fallen angel before my eyes and when she ran out, boy toy following her, i immediately chased after her. I just had to know she was ok. 

   The fact that she used to crush on me was pretty darn obvious. But lately i’ve been doubting if that crush still exists. She’s suddenly grown up so much. She’s grown into her body and changed into a alluring young woman. Even a blind person would be able to realize her absolute brilliance, and everyone could see she was very well loved. 

   While standing at the bar and talking to Chels, i could practically feel the heat of a thousand stares ripping into my shirt. I turned to see alot of guys staring at me in jealousy. It was not only the form 2’s that swarmed around Chels, but almost everyone. If it was not girls, both younger and older telling her how she looked, then it was guys trying to win a date or dance with her.

   Chels being the sweet little thang she was didn’t have the heart to outright reject any one of them. Out of the corner of my eye i always watched how she laughed, and politely turned them down. I always wondered why she did? Did she have a secret boyfriend? Or maybe a crush on someone else? 

   The day i saw Chels once she had returned from her France trip i knew i had to make her mine. She was gorgeous, and she was the only girl i wanted as a girl friend till now. Being 16 without a girl friend was quite shocking for most people, and with my looks, people were simply baffled as to why i remained unattached. Truth is, i never wanted to be in a relationship.

That all changed the day I saw Chels after her tour. 

Chelsea’s POV

   I watched Victor drift off to another world and i watched him return. Deciding it was best not to question him further and put off his mood, i stood up, telling him i was going to find my friends. Without giving him a chance to reply i walked off, trying to keep my thoughts straight and trying, and failing miserable to slow down my heart beat.

________________________________________________________________________

TINY. i KNOW. SORRY.

i just didn't wanna cramp everything. i'll upload again tomorrow or day after i promise!