Chapter 2 why is this happing now?!

The girls ran out of the washroom. "ha I told them" you laugh. Several hours of skipping class was over and you finally went outside for fresh air, also to catch the bus but, that didnt go so well. The bus already left and Ben and Sarah missed it too. "Hey (y/n) where were you? You didnt show up for any classes today" Ben yells

"Well.. I got lost and skipped in the girls washroom, and almost beat up some girls for being bitches." You started blushing while Sarah laughed.
All 3 of you started walking to your houses which seemed to be the same direction but you went with it. Sarah looked at you and gave you a devious smile. You grabbed your phone and asked Sarah for her number. XXX-XXX-XXXX you put the number in your phone and texted her.

ME: what are you smiling about

SARAH: i know you like Ben ;)

ME: No I just think hes attractive and nice!

SARAH: Same thing ;)

ME: Nu uh

SARAH: Ya ha

ME: stfu

"Hey what are you doing (y/n)? who are you texting?" It was Ben talking to you after silence. You ignored it and said your goodbyes then walked in your house to see your mother holding the phone looking pissed. "HEY I JUST GOT A CALL FR..." you interupted your mother

"yeah yeah I dont give a shit just give me a punishment already!" and then ran up to your room. Falling on your bed in relief you get a text from an Unknown number.

UNKNOWN: Hey (y/n) its Ben

ME: oh hey whats up?

BEN: so wanna hang? its only 5:30

ME: can I'm going to be grounded in a few :P

BEN: what do you mean "in a few"?

ME: my mom found out about the skipping class thing LOL

BEN: well sneak out then meet me at the bus stop where we first met at 8 kay?

ME: I'll try to get out... How did you get my number?

BEN: Sarah gave it to me why?

ME: No reason...

BEN: Ok listen I gotta go, See you later <3

ME: Baaaaaaaai :3 meow

'OMG why did he send me a heart?! does he like me?' "YYYESSSS!!!!!!!!" you scream. "What are you yelling about!?"

"NOTHING MOM GO TO BED CRABBY!!!"

You went on your computer and searched up some Creepypastas to tell Ben while we hang. "Hmm Ben Drowned is a good one" you say out loud while Laying back in your chair and fell asleep. You wake up and check your alarm 8:15pm "SHIT!" You quickly cover your mouth and think in your head 'FUUUCCKK! I'm 15 minutes late! oh well at least my moms asleep...i think anyway I need to text Ben like NOW!!!' You Grab your phone and text Ben.

ME: Ben sorry I just woke up after a long 3 hour nap are you still out?

BEN: Look outside.....

ME: umm why?

Ben didn't reply. Wtf is going on? Anyway you go downstairs and open the front door "That's what I thought not here" you whisper to yourself. You were just about to go back upstairs when you hear a big thump coming from upstairs, probably mum. Going to your room again you see Ben but he was different. He had a dark free outfit like Link from 'LEGEND OF ZELDA' you where a big fan of that game (I am irl) He waved and then you saw his eyes. They were black holes with small red pupils. "B...ben..." you stutter.

"This is the new me (y/n) and I'm taking you to my friends"

"Umm....wait a minute is that you Ben? I'm not to sure because you look like Ben Drowned please tell me this is a joke. " You say walking up to this 'new Ben' He grabs your arm and jumps out the window (now carrying you bridal style) and runs at like 100MPH to a house in the woods. Looks pretty good, like the paint it's a brown Tree bark colour house so it blends in with other things. He opens the door and you see Slenderman, Sally, Jeff the Killer, all those famous Creepypastas. "Ho-Ly mother of fuck!" you yell while fangirling over the people that are just....WOW! (I DONT KNOW WHAT TO SAY) Once your done you look at what used to be Normal Ben. "So you really are Ben Drowned?"

He scratched the back of his neck and shrugged. "Yeah I guess I am...."

"Well you finally brought a girl home Ben" Jeff teased

"Really Jeff you really want to start with me?"

"ENOUGH!" Slender yelled "because she's here she cannot tell anybody about us and (y/n) your probably wondering why we found you we-" you cut him off.

"Sorry Mr.Slenderman but I'm not afraid, in fact I think I know why I'm here. I made a wish that you guys would find me in this town and I guess it came true?" You gave him your puppy eyes and sat on your knees.

"Never mind anyway we're here to take people and make them proxys" Slender said.