Chapter 4 Video games

"So what your saying is that we need to stay here for a few days until Jeff calms Down?" Alicia asks. Nobody said anything and Rake ran away to maul something to death out in the yard. Slender goes to Toby and Ben to talk and now it's just Alicia and You. You can't seem to find Eyeless Jack or Laughing Jack so your stuck with your friend that you don't want to be with at the moment. All of the sudden you feel fur brush up against your ankle. It was Smile dog. "Uh....guys....help me...." you whisper loud enough for Toby to hear you. "Oh hey who let you back in the house?"

"Woof woof!"

"Smile come here. Come here now smile!" Toby said playfully and as requested Smile.jpg when away. You sat down on the floor for a while and then felt an arm grab you. Ben was literally pulling you to his room. Finally you stopped and got to stand up. "BEN WHAT THE FU---"

"Listen (y/n) Slender wants to keep you safe but to do that you need to go inside Majora's Mask because Jeff can't get you in there and we can finish out job out here.....well Toby can finish it....i guess.."

"What about Alicia?!"

"Toby's got that figured out" He looked at you and then pulled you again but this time into the TV with Majoras Mask on the screen. The whole place was made up of "new" 3D elements and lots of pixels.

"Now there's one rule of being "in" these games"

"That is?" you start to get impatient

"Don't.....AND I MEAN DO NOT TALK TO SHADOW LINK BECAUSE HE WILL RIP YOUR INSIDES OUT FROM THE INSIDE SLOWLY! EVERY ORGAN ONE BY ONE SLOWLY PULLING IT OUT IS JUST SO---"

"I GET THE FUCKING IDEA NOW LETS GO FIND A PLACE TO LIVE!!!" You yell and start waking to a village. Ben puts his hand on his face and sighs, then he joins you in the Village. Both you and Ben look around the Village but Ben just laughed the whole time it had to be stopped. "What's so funny Ben?"

"When you start MM you get a house automatically and you've played this game what? 5071 times! That's hilarious!!"

"Oh I get it now..Hehehehe" you laugh like a psycho and kick Ben in the balls. "Now let's get moving" you mutter.  The both of you walked to an Emtpy house and went inside to check the place out. "ok (y/n) this is your room. I girlied it up for you" he teases and you punched him in the arm as a repayment. "this is my room it's just across the hall, and this is the bathroom" we walked downstairs and Ben showed you the kitchen. "ok now im going to play video games on my xbox that I brought from the real world wanna join me?" Ben asks

"MY FUCKING GOD YES!!!!" you squeal and race Ben up to his room. You downloaded your profile and you played minecraft together, making houses, pixel art, and other random shit. Ben looked at you and set his controller down "Hey (y/n) can I ask you something?"