Chapter 6 Somethings wrong....REALY WRONG!!

((A/N))

How do you like the last chapter? It wasnt very long (my opinion) but it will be better now!!
----------------------------------------------

Hoodie kissed you. You made up a lie to get out of there "Umm I go to go I have a race to finish....B..bye" and then you ran back to Ben. "Ben..." you whimpered.

"Hey (y/n)! are you ok? what happened?"

"It's nothing Ben now can we get back to business?" you lied. 'How would you tell Ben? would you even tell him about it? what would he say? What would he do??' You thought. "You know what? I have to go buy new clothes so I guess we can't continue right now Hehe"

"Ok let me take you out to get something new" He offers

"Oh ok then let's go!" you say happily.

3 HOURS LATER

"Wow it's late!"

"Yeah Ben it is late. We left 3 hours ago!" You guys had at-least 7 bags if clothes, all for you anyway. Ben bought you mostly Green clothes for your new proxy outfit but you like the Pikachu sweater you bought. You went to the bathroom and changed into the stuff Ben bought you. He even bought you a set of Green panties and a bra. You sat there with a disgusted look on your face and continued getting dressed. Walking out of the bathroom you see Ben in a fancy black suit, and your jaw dropped.

"I'm taking you out for dinner now let's go"

"Y....y...y...yes.....s....sir" You grab his hand. Outside there was a limo and inside the Limo was Toby, Alicia, Your friend Alexandria, and Jeff waiting for you to go in. "Umm....hey guys what's going in here?"

"It's a Dinner party (y/n)" Alicia explains.

"Hey Jeffrey where's Jane? and why are you with my friend?"

"Ha. Ha. Very funny. Besides I've had an eye for Alex here anyway. I heard she liked to cut things up" He chuckled.

"Very funny Jeff now how did you drug her? Did you give her anything? TELL ME FAGGET!!!" Alex got out of the car and slapped you.

"I came here on my own. Jeffy snuck me out to come see you, but I said no your dead but your a proxie now! By the way love the new colour....Green suits you!"

"Yeah yeah let's go now! I'm starving!" Toby yells. All 3 of you enter the Limo and head to a mystery location.

(In the Limo)

"Um....Alicia can you take 2 seconds from your make out session to talk to us?" Alex laughs "Your not even embarrassed by us being here? wow you have some balls"

Alicia gives Alex an evil glare and goes back to what looks like she's face-raping Toby. Ben looked at Jeff and they both smiled evilly.

"We're here guys"

"FINALLY! JEFF YOUR SOO AWESOME!!!" you scream. "Ok now let's eat!" running into the restaurant you see some funny looking people. Could they be CPs? Ben walked up to the counter and talked to a little girl with a pink bloody dress. She sat us all at a big table for a party. A man with a smiley face, polka dots, and a top hat approached us with menus.

"Hello! My name is Splendorman, I will be your host tonight. Here are your menus I will come back in a little bit ok?" and he walked away. You sat next to Ben and Jeff.

"I want to eat Waffles" Alicia an Toby said in sync.

"Your not getting waffles it's a DINNER party not a BREAKFAST party now find some real food" you scoffed.
Jeff and Alex both chose the Steak (I think cuz they can cut it up XD)
And you and Ben chose a Giant pork-chop. Splendorman came back and took our orders, then brought our food to the table.

"This it 8-bit food" you yawned.

"Yeah what did they do whip a wall for this food?" Alex added

"CASTLEVANIA SIMONS QUEST!" Alicia yelled. "There I said it"
We shrugged and ate the food that was given to us. It took about half an hour for us all to finish. You and Ben walked outside to get some fresh air and to see the view of the woods. It was just you 2 alone, outside, under the moonlight. You grabbed Bens arm and he patted your head. "Hey I wanna show you something. This time it won't kill you I promise"

"Ok Then. I trust you" you whisper. Ben picked you up and jumped through the woods and into a waterfall. Inside there was a Cave full of gems and crystals. He gently placed you down. "Now (y/n) can we finish what we started?"

"I...well first I have to tell you something but promise not to be mad at me for I did nothing wrong"

"Ok then I promise now what is it?"

"Umm....earlier today....When I went to see Hoodie....He kissed me...." Blushing uncontrollably you stood up and sat in a corner. You felt a hand go down your back. "It's fine. He's not used to having girls in the mansion as pretty as you that's all" He giggled. You turned around and koaled Ben then whispered "maybe we should stay here tonight..?"

"Hehehe....your so cute how can I say no?" He put you down on the ground and kissed you. You returned what was given and tried to pull off his shirt. You both pulled away and pulled off your shirts. ( or in this case your dress XD that leaves you in your Bra and Panties ) You decide to jump in the water and go for a swim. Ben follows which wasn't a good idea.

"Hey Ben how many girls have you brought here?"

"Oh umm....just you..."

"I mean when you where alive silly"

"Oh not sure hold on a sec" Ben got out of the water so you followed. You saw a wall with tally marks on it. Only 2. You got sleepy and decided to take a nap. was that the best choice?