War on Over-Realm Part 2

Previously on Part 1

((SLENDERS POV))

I teleported to the battlefield and Jeff was stabbing some of our "Old Friends" like Lost-Silver, Sonic.exe, Pinkypie (cupcakes man, Cupcakes....Scary to the shit), and many others. I went up to the troops and grabbed them with my tentacles, Ssssslllloooowwwlly, Sssqqquueeeeeezzzinng them to death. I heard Alex and Alicia coming from the entrance and I became worried. Ben and Strangled-Red where taking the Heavy soldiers down no problem, But Toby and the other 10-20 people aren't doing so well. Will this be the End of Humanity as we know it?
----------------------------------------------

((SLENDERS POV))

I can see Alex and Alicia running toward the fighting now. I think they heard the noise, not like they wouldn't hear. I teleported in front of the 2 girls "you shouldn't be here" they looked at me puzzled.

"What's happening Slender? We can hear fighting at the mansion" Alicia asks me in a very worried tone.

"I can't explain that right now. Why did you come here anyway?"

"We sorta....killed our families......We wanted to be with (y/n)..." Alicia told me. I was pretty shocked when I heard that. 

"You did that to be with (y/n)?" I asked them politely. They both nodded, then put their heads down in shame. 

"Do you want us to tell you the whole story on what happened?" Alex asked. I shook my head and told them to grab my hands, Thus teleporting back to the Battlefield. I was shocked at the sight I came back to. All of Zalgos soldiers were dead and all that was left was Zalgo. Toby, Ben, Jeff, and Forgotten were stabbing the shit out of Zalgo but it didn't do much, because he had a barrier around him protecting him from major damage. Strangled-Red was out along with alot of others on our side;an estimated 104. I told the girls to run into the Mansion and stay there till the fight was over and they did as they were told. I teleported in front of Zalgo and let my tentacles come out. "Call off this war Zalgo, You know we'll win this anyway so why even try?" I laughed.

"You're soo wrong. I've already won" He shot back. I wrapped my tentacles around his neck and started chocking him, or atleast tried to and that when the world went black.

((YOUR POV)) 

Zalgo let you out of that horrible dungeon place, and you went for the one that put you in there. You elbowed Slender in the back of the head knocking him out cold. "Good my Queen" Zalgo spoke to you.

"Zalgo you better shut your mouth!" Ben yelled.

"Hahaha did I piss you off elf boy? Your pathetic" Zaglo laughed "(y/n) please get rid of this Link wannabe" You nodded and started to attack Ben. He was dodging your attacks and not trying to hit you. "Whats...Your...Deal?!" You yell trying to stab Ben in the gut.

"This isn't you (y/n)! besides I would never hurt the girl I love!" He shouted back at you "I know your in there (y/n)! find your real self!!!"You just laughed at what you thought where endless lies.

"You're that eager aren't you little elfie? Well guess what? I don't love you, and I have no feelings for you, and I NEVER DID! GET THAT THROUGH YOUR HEAD!!!" You scream.  You finally manage to stab Ben in the leg and watch him bleed. You loved the pain you gave others. He fell and you continued, stabbing him in the arm, leg, and, chest hoping to get his heart. Once he finally passed out from blood loss you and Zalgo began to take over what was once called "The Over-Realm" or "Earth".