CHAPTER 14 DA PERTAH BEGINS!!!

Previously: "You're no fun, Lighten up" Thats when Ben picked you up and tossed you to Alicia, then she tossed you to Toby, and so on so forth. "Let me go! WE HAS WORK TO DO YOU SLACKERS!!" you yell. All of the sudden Jeff starts tickling you and everybody joins in until the door bell rang. Everybody let you go to answer the door and you saw your friend Eve. "What are you doing here?" you whispered.

----------------------------------------------

"What are you doing here?" You whispered.

"I'm here for the party, do you not want me to be here or something?" she asked you. You shook your head and sighed "well don't just stand there come in and bring everybody else in with you". One by one your friends entered the Slender mansion not knowing it. The party began and everybody but, you and the rest of the Creepypastas were in costumes because there was no need for you to be in costume. "Ok everybody! Right now we will hold a karaoke Contest! First come first serve!" Sally said on a microphone. You were talking to some of your friends when they said "Hey (y/n) you should sing! you're great at it!" Eve squealed.

"FUCK NO! I DONT SING IN FRONT OF CROWDS OF PEOPLE!" You yelled. A hand touched your shoulder and because of your reflexes you elbowed the person and then realized you elbowed your boyfriend. "Thanks a lot for elbowing me in the stomach"

"Oh that was you Ben? sorry!" you kissed Ben on the cheek and your friends awed. "Shut up" you muttered.

"Hey Ben do you want (y/n) to sing?" Eve asked.

"Hmm, considering I've never heard her sing before....yes" he then pulled you on stage. You shook in fear. "Ok it seems (y/n) is our third singer so let's listen to what she has to say/sing!" Sally said twirling her curly brown locks.

"Eheheh Hi, I'm (y/n) and...I will be singing a song by Eir Aoi called IGNITE"

(A/N: This is a personal favourite song of mine so if you haven't heard of it look it up on da youtubes)

"Mayowazu ni ima

mujun-darake no sekai o

Sono te de uchihanate

Koboreta namida no nukumori de

Yasashisa o shitta hazu na no ni

Doushite mata kizutsukeatte

Nikushimi o umidashite ikun darou

Kishimu you na itami shiita sono tsuyosa ga

Itsuka mirai o yasashiku tsutsumu no darou

Mayowazu ni ima mujun-darake no sekai o

Sono te de uchihanate

Akai namida de oowareta kanashimi o

Sotto sotto dakishimete

Narihibiita shoudou ga hajimari no oto ni kawaru you ni"

You finished the song and everybody was clapping and cheering for you. You had a warm feeling in your heart then thought 'is this the love of other people?' Then out of nowhere Ben picked you up from the stage and took you to Slenders Statue. "Why are we here during a party Ben?"

"Why aren't we? It's a party we should be outside making as much noise as possible!" Ben explained to you. You looked down at your feet and hung your head in shame.

"As much as I want to it's degrading to our master, Even if he is dead he's still our boss and we need to keep it that way" Tears were in your eyes about to fall "Ben I'm gonna go take a walk to my old neighbourhood--" Before you could finish ben grabbed your hand and put on a serious face " Well then lets go!" 

"No Ben I'm going alone so dont try to stop me, dont tell anybody where I went. Lets just say I had buisness to attend to and wont be there for the rest of the party? What do ya say?" 

"Fine but if Forgotten gets mad I'm coming after you and hiding you somewhere safe you got that?" He kissed you and then walked back into the mansion.