Chapter 8 Zalgo returns

"Jeff....your eyes....they're Blue?" You say questioning youself. Ben slowly walks toward you and picks you up ever so carefully. Jeff just sits there. You whisper to Ben "Is Jeff ok? He looks sad" Ben says nothing and carefully closes the door and walks downstairs with you in his arms. "Please explain this to me Ben" You use your puppy eyes and he finally cracks. "Ok fine I'll tell you, that is once we get out of the mansion" He teased 

"Your no fun" Ben opens the door and runs outside with you still in his arms. He stops at what seemed to be a garden and placed you down. "Ok so about Jeffs eyes" Ben pulls out a chart from his pocket and then continues "This is a chart of Jeffs eye patterns. White is Kill everything in sight, Blue is Sad, Pink means he's in Love, and Black is normal. Nobodys seen him in pink yet but me,  it was only once and it was with me for some reason" 

"So Jeff isnt a cold heartless asshole after all?" You ask

"you could say that, But I think its Zalgo's work"

"Zalgo? Who is Zalgo if you dont mind me asking?"

"That doesnt matter right now. Its 1:52 in the morning I think Jeff passed out from his crying now so let's go back" You nod and jump on Bens back. once you got back to the mansion it was quiet. Too quiet to be the mansion. Ben opens the door and see's Jeff holding his knife. "I killed them all now your next!" He yells. But it was all a nightmare.

Ben wakes you up because you started screaming in your sleep. The whole mansion was in that one room. "Hey whats with all the yelling!!?" Toby yels

"ZALGO!!! NO PLEASE DON---!!!" You screamed still in your sleep. 

"SLENDY WE NEED YOU LIKE NOW!!!"  Ben yelled and then you vanished from the bed.

((BENS POV))

I woke up to (y/n) screaming. She yelled something about Zalgo, did he really come back? "It's 3 in the afternoon whats going on? and why were you asleep?" Slendy teleported into the room making everybody flee. I looked at Slendy with an expression i couldnt really explain. "It was (y/n) she started screaming in her sleep and then she vanished! right infornt of all of us!'

"Hmm....Oh shit! he's back isn't he?!" Slender cursed

"You mean the unholy Fuckness?" I cleared my throat " We figured that it was him after she scream his name then she vanished from the damn bed right before our eyes!!" 

"Calm down Ben. Go kill something for crying out loud! He can hear you! We dont want you to dissapear too now do we??!!" Slender picked me up by the collar and dropped me outside. "Your not coming back in untill you've calmed yourself!" and then Slender closed the door and locked it."If i really need to be calm I will kill that Fucknugget myself and get (y/n) back"