Chapter 10 You meet him

((YOUR POV))

You thought about Ben and the time you've spent together. "So (y/n), are you ready to take over the Over-Realm with me?" Zalgo asked you with a deep voice. You wanted to say no but when you opened your mouth it came out "Yes my king"

"Good girl" he said kissing your cheek. You tried to slap him but you couldn't. What was happening to you?

((FORGOTTEN'S POV))

I teleported down to the Under-Realm. That's right I teleported. I have the powers of Slendy and yet he still abandoned me but, Nows my chance to redeem myself as his Proxie once more! I walked up to the castle door and simply walked straight through it. Yes I have that power too. "HEEYYYY ZALGO HEY ZALGO HEY ZALGO HHHEEEEYYYY ZZZAAAALLLLGGGOOO!!!!" I yelled as planned. My plan is simple. A)Give him Jane and get (y/n) back. B) Take her by force. Or C) Give him my power and/or a way to kill Slender but it will be a lie. As soon as I yelled he appeared with this nice looking girl I assumed to be (y/n). He looked at me with a surprised expression. "Forgotten, what do you want?" he asked in a demanding tone.

I laughed "you know what I'm here for. The girl."

"Oh yes, and what deal do you have for me now that will surely fail miserably?" He looked at me with a wide grin. I cleared my throat and told him he could have Jane.

"Nope, Janes too shallow"

"Zalgo who is this?" the girl asked.

"This is Slenders ma--" I stopped him by grabbing (y/n)'s arm and that didn't work out. She ran behind him.

"Ok how about a way to kill My boss? I can tell you if you hand her over" I said with a wild grin. He thought and I decided to go into his Thoughts. 'Well? what do you ssssay old friend?' he said no and the next thing I knew I was back in the Over-Realm. He banned me. 'now the war will begin' He chuckled in my head and just like that I teleported to slender with the report on what happened.

((SLENDERS POV))

Forgotten came back empty handed. That's nice to know that he FAILED ME AGAIN. "So what did you find out?" I asked him in an angry tone.

"S...s...sir....Zalgo is starting a war on the Over-Realm and the girl is helping him. I...if...we can capture her while he's battling we could knock some sense into her in your dungeon...I mean after all she is your proxie" He told me.

"Let's go have a meeting. And good work by the way" and with that I teleported to the mansion to see everybody covered in blood. "Ok I have important news and there's no time to ask what happened so SIT DOWN AT ONCE!!" I demanded. They all sat down and I begun explaining. I heard the front door open several minutes later to see (y/n) covered in blood holding a (your fav weapon).

"I don't work for you anymore which means I can kill you all!!!" She yelled and ran up to us.

((A/N))
Hey guys sorry if this chap was short I just have Karate testing because I'm going for my Black belt and I haven't had any free time lately so yeah. I hope you enjoyed some of this. Hehehe (I'm so ashamed of myself)