Chapter 9 Where do I go?

((YOUR POV))

You woke up in a Hellish kind of place. Where were you? How did you get there? "So your finally awake" A demonic voice says.

"W...who...are you? W..what do you w...want from me?" you stutter. The voice laughed at your stuttering. 

"I'm the one and only Zalgo. The reason I have brought you here is to make you my queen of darkness and have you stand by me when I take over the Over-Realm" You just stand in the spot you are and think 'I wonder if you can get into my thoughts?....No? OK then this is perfect to ask myself WHO THE FUCK IS THIS GUY?! WHY DOES HE WANT ME?! AND WHY HASN'T"T SLENDER TELEPORTED ME BACK YET??!! Oh well looks like i have to wait' "You know if you expect me to be your queen you'd show yourself to me" You say trying to find a way out of the door-less and windowless room your in.

"Also I'm pretty sure Slendy and them will come and save me so if you want me to be your queen you might want to get me out of here and do something about it" Being impatient you smack the wall. You turn around a see a Black and Red Demon like being stand before you. You had to admit he was handsome and all but, he wasn't Ben. "Hello (y/n) or should I say My queen" He walks up to you and brushes your hair behind your ear. You wanted to smack him but something was stopping you. What was this feeling? "So my queen we should get you out of those hideous green clothes and put you in something more suitable for this realm" He then teleported you infront of a closet. He opened it and inside where so many dresses you slapped yourself to make sure you weren't having the nigthmare still. But out of all things it was real. "Well my sweet fe--" You interupted him

"Please dont call me these lovey dovey names just call me (y/n). Is that clear? If not let me LEAVE!!" you raise your voice.

((BENS POV))

"I cant belive it. Zalgo took my girlfriend" I hung my head in shame. I should've taken better care of her. I walked throught the forest looking for the portal to the Under-Realm but Slendy must've taken it down. "Sneaky Bastard" I mutter.

"Hey Ben where have you been? Have you seen (y/n)?" I looked behind me to see Alicia and Alex walking toward me. They must've came in the forest this afternoon. "Umm...." I had no words to describe how this happened because....well I really dont know. The girls looked at me like I killed her. "Did you....K-I-L-L her?" Alex asked me. I just shook my head. Alicia punched me in the arm, it kinda hurt too "Where is (y/n)? We checked the mansion and she wasn't there. Whats going on Ben?"

"Oh boy" I mutter "Ok first you have to promise not to kill me for I have no part in this" The girls nodded. I had this thought 'how am i going to tell them without crying? I really love (y/n) and this is sorta my fault in a way that just can't be explained' "Ok. So I woke up from hearing (y/n) scream in her sleep. She said something about Zalgo and then dissapeared. I tried to wake her up but she stayed in her sleep. The next thing I knew she vanished"

Alicia started twitching uncontrolably "YOU ASSHOLE!!!" She came right at me and started kicking the shit out of me. I jumped into a tree and sat there and called Toby to get his psycho girlfriend away from me. (HAHA Meulin you like that??!!! XDXDDDD) "Hey Toby come get your chick"

"Why what happened?"

"I told her what happened to (y/n) and she started kicking the shit out of me. I'm in a tree now but I wont last long so yeah. Oh and if you see Jeff tell him to get his chick too, Shes getting beat by Alicia and its not pretty"

"Ugh...Ok I'll meet you there" And then Toby hung up. How long would I last in this tree before Alicia finds out its easy to climb?

10 minutes later

Toby and Jeff finally showed up to save my ass. I was at the top of the tree waiting for Alicia to get tired but she has an anger on her that doesnt seem to give out. "Toby! Jeff! its about time you got here! now help me out!"

((SLENDERS POV)) *Special POV dont skip**

I was talking to the Rake and Masky about this Zalgo problem. "So Masky how was taking the portal down?" I asked my main proxie

"I...it was hard...but I managed sir" (LOL THATS WHAT SHE SAID!!!)

"good Masky. We cant let anybody go in or out of the Under-Realm. Rake how did your mission go?" (LOLOLOL THATS WHAT SHE SAID AGAIN!! im not even trying!!)

"!@#$%^ *&^"

"Good he's still outside"  A cell phone rings out of nowhere. It was Maskys phone. I quickly nodded and Masky Left the room to answer it. I teleported to hoodie to see what he was up to, and lets just say you dont want to know. I quickly teleported out of there and went to check on one proxie nobody knew about. "Hello again its nice to see you" I say kindly.

The Forgotten Proxie walked out from a corner and waved at me. "Hello sssir" He said like a snake. "Need me for a job?" He asked me. I nod my head and sit down on the cold hard floor. "So Forgotten I need you to transport to the Under-Realm and try and create a deal with Zalgo"

"Ok Bosssss what kind of deal?"

"A deal to get a new proxie back. She hasn't done work yet but I was going to give a job until she was taken"

"I guessss I can do that but whatssss in it for me?"

"You can saty at the mansion."

"DEAL SSSSIR"

((A/N))

SO I ADDED THE FORGOTTEN PROXIE..........YEAH DONT ASK T_T Anyway what willhappennext YESNOSPACES4THEWIN!!! I am going to take a small break on this book btw I wanna update LJ x Reader and TT x Reader so :P