The Popular Boys: Joey

"Fuck you Joey, you dumped me after we spent all summer together , i-i gave you my ........" she trailed off on the phone, i signed " you were just my summer fling", i told her. Soon i get a text from one of my best friends Shane
Shane: pick me up from my ex- bitch.
Soon im in my car seeing a poorly dressed Shane laying down in the driveway . "Shane get the car you bum!" His head shot up soon began walking to the car. "What happen bet-"She started to catch feelings"."Ooh, same thing happened to me ,........ what should we do now?" Shane smirked at me "visit our dear friend Daniel Howell of course." On the road we decided to make small talk." Were going school tomorrow...............so is the gay group."Shane said with a evil smile" i cant wait to make their lives a living hell for anther year." " Yeah wanna know a werid thang my mom's boss is coming tomorrow guess who his kid is Daniel Preda . Cant wait to embrass that fag in front if his dad. Me, Shane all bully the "gay group" a bunch queer faggots. We all have a fairy  we spefically bullied Shane has Ryland, me the ugly ass Daniel ,Howell has Phil . Some times we will gang up one   just beat there ass ourselves. You think we would stop but it gets funnier every day. Hell i even have a reason to bully him, he knows what he did too acts like he's inoccent .That motherfucker.