Gay Group : Daniel

Today is the same old routine but a little different. Up until..... nothing happened. Not a single gay slur, glare in the hallways , post it notes on lockers with insults on them, a shove into the lockers and not a single punch threw. It was odd I should be able to relax at not having any harassment. But I felt as if they were planning something.

I stare out the window of my social studies class bored as fuck. The entire room was silent with the exception of the teacher's monotonous voice ringing throughout the room. Along with the ticking of the clock. " Sit by a person  of your choice and answer the questions  on pages 328-331. Working alone is also an option. You will turn this in at the end of class. When you're done you have free time but do be quiet"

Everyone rushed up to be able to sit next to their friend. I just kept my head down going on my phone. I did this 15 minutes prior so I didn't have anything to do. Scrolling through my phone ,I hear a chair squeak next to me

I turn my head to the side to be face to face with Joey.

" Hey dude. We haven't talked much since the ........ um incident."

" Where you broke in my friend's house?"

"Okay you're still a little hooked up on that."

" What do you want?"

" I need advice."

I'm actually shocked that he needed my advice." It's a girl. And they say a gay guys a girl's best friend."

" Why are you confiding in your victim."

" Look I'm sorry for what I have done but you are a person who tells it how it is."

" Sorry ain't gonna do much bitch but I'll still help."

" So should I do to get her."

"Just do what you normally do."

"But she's not like the girls I get."

"How?"

" It's a situation where I pretend to hate hi- her but......" He trailed off

" But what, I can't help you if I don't know how you feel."

"But it's the complete opposite. I'm infatuated with their entire being.  From the tips of their hair to the ends of their toes. I watch them from a far hoping to catch thier gaze. Instead of fear in ' her' eyes when 'she' sees me I want them to be filled with love."

" Then why do you hurt them?"

" My friends would beat the shit out of me if they knew who u liked."

" Tell her. Then keep your relationship a secret."

"  If I did 'she' would think my confession is a joke."

" Unlike you no one likes me , so I can assume she feels the same way."

He smirks" Actually you have a secret admirer, a guy too."

Why would someone like me.i open my mouth to give him one piece of advice, then they bell rang. I walk out of the room after turning in my paper.

" Baby steps. Do something small yet romantic, that's all I can say."

             * Next morning*
I open my locker and a small piece of paper fall out. I pick it up and it says

Im to shy to say this to your face but you are such a beautiful person.   
                                 ~ secret admirer

What the fuck?!