Gay Group:Ryland

Thank you all for the reads! To be honest i think my writings shit. Have a good day!                                                                             Great first day so far really, first i get a swirlie, second i hear people saying my sister is basically fucking Shane, had to run away from track stars and now im stuck in someones locker. Suddenly i hear footsteps, i start to think of my escape plan from being attacked when im meant with a blonde hair girl with bloodshot eyes."Ryland what are you doing in m-my locker" she sniffles" why are you crying do you wanna talkin the library or me to leave?" i say stay while stepping out she throws her arms around me while mumbling in my chest"library" i grab her hand and led her in a library room only me Daniel and phil are allowed in.

"Ryland what are you doing in m-my locker" she sniffles" why are you crying do you wanna talkin the library or me to leave?" i say stay while stepping out she throws her arms around me while mumbling in my chest"library" i grab her hand and led he...

I sit her down and she just pours it all out about her emotions, the sex, and even why they broke up."R-ryland can we g-go e-eat" she says letting out a breathe. Sure soon we were in the hallway talking about riverdale. We were talking about who's going to be cannon but my eyes locked with a certain alburn's i got up fast and ran around the corner making it look like i ran away. I started to easvdrop on their conversation."Shane why the fuck would you do that"."Look Lisa don't hang around that guy again got it-" Lisa suddenly started to leave"Shane go fuck yourself, and leave me alone asshole." I started to look for Daniel who was trying to get of gym to hide his secret.