Popular Boys: Joey

" Ay, come back here ya little shit." Our feet pounding aganist the floor apporaching the apartment. " Well then, guess we gotta climb then "Dan say hositing himself in the apartment. We all get in when  look around the place. To the right of us we see a dirty twin mattress on the hard wood beat up floor. A bundle of clothes speard on the bed, all men expect for a few of women garments. Next to it weed, cocaine and molly in a box. A doorway about a feet away with a smashed up old tv , not that far from it. " Going on a fucking goose chase for the motherfucker I swear" Shane says as we get to the door. Before we can even get to the thershold  , the door swings right open. A man looked about in his early forties, about 6'6 feet, dark skin,black greasy hair that nipped at his neck. Wearing a Pink Floyd shirt, dark blue jeans and brown combat boots came up to us. " Now tell me how ." he starts off circling us with a raised eyebrow."  What are a bunch of pretty little white boys are doing here around these parts huh?" Sarcasm and curiousty dropping from his heavy Jamaican accent. " Picking up our mate" Dan says, cocky bastard." Daniel don't look like your friend to me." We all got a little curious. " How the fuck do you know him" Shane questions, getting out of the trance. He puts on a face of panic for a moment but quicky bounces back, then starts to push us towards the window . "Look it ain't safe around these parts, now go back to your expensive car before it gets stolen ah?" I look behind us to see him arms crossed. It was clear he wasn't going to leave until we do. Reluctantly we get out one by one and head to Shane's car. The tension in the air was thick. "What a day that was huh guys? " I say letting out an airy chuckle, getting a few laughs back. Soon everything was settled in. Even after all the joking,music and smokes, a thought still lingered at the back of my head on the ride home. How in the world did Daniel Preda a nerdy bookworm know this low life junkie?