Gay Group : Ryland

" Ryland Adamas, rumors have it that you are good at hair and makeup?" I close my locker to be face to face with Miranda , popular due to connections, and frankly a theatre geek. I sigh and start walking away," What's it to you?" I her shuffle behind me. " Well it would be appreciated if you could please join us for the play Cymbline?" I stop and turn around to face her." What would I gain from this?" After I asked her that there was a silence,"that's what I thought" and started walking again. "I know you and your friends get bullied" I freeze." I'm a good friend of Joey. I can convince him to leave you three alone for some time being. But I can only make this happen if you are interested in the part of hair and makeup for the play. What do ya say?" I fucking hate being in a room with people. But if they leave Phil and Daniel alone ,I guess I could suffer a little." What time do I need to be there" I say looking at her.a smile plastered on her face." Today you're just watching, otherwise I'll be seeing you everyday after school. Let's go now ." She grabs my hand and starts to head to the  back stage part of the threatre. I sign , my face on the wall.  " Up next Shane Yaw." Fuck this. I left once we locked eyes.Walking the hallways of this shit school, I bumped into someone." Excuse you fag" sneered the one the only Zoella." Excuse you British bitch." She gasped"what?!", her face red from anger." Look her you fake blonde thot. You're gonna stop talking shit or you ass is gonna get beat. Oh wait nevermind your probably get Alfie to do it for you. Or better yet maybe you'll get you daddy to sue me, since you can't fight your own battles. This is why everyone talks shit about you behind your back. You are the bitchiest person I've ever met.  Just go back to the UK cunt." I countined my way back home when I realized. Holy fuck I just did that. I  feel so . . . . guilty about it. Zoella treats me like shit, but I think I said some pretty harsh shit back there.  My thoughts were interrupted when I get pulled back into an alley way." Fayward, what's up?" He seems quite fidetgy. " Some boys were chasing uh -Daniel and saw me with them I'm pretty sure that they saw my tattoo. And maybe saw Daniel and his, you know- I think they're going to put two and two together. If they did." My eyes widened, my plams are sweaty and my anxiety rising. No one can know that part of our lives." Do whatever you think is nessasary just - don't let them know."