Popular Boys : Shane.

Social status . A burtal part of any teenager's life. Both in school and real life. I've been blessed with both. But you know will fuck up one of them? Being in the dumbass school play. My mom is begging me to do it. I kept refusing, until i saw that being in the kind of stuff gives you some good shit at college. So this is why I'm in front of two doors that led to the aduroruim. " Let's get this shit over already." I mumble under my breath opening the door. The theatre was breath taking in my opinion, never being here beforehand. Black carpeted floor, red chairs with cherry wood seat handles . The stage had oak wood floors with dark red curtains. A line with hella guys and girls were on the stage. In front of the stage was a table. Sat at said tanked was Mrs.Peterson who ran the drama club. "Alright. Today you are competing for roles in Cymbline!" She proclaimed. " Now" she continues, damn this bitch won't shut the fuck up." To recap Cymbline was the king of britan. He marries a unpleasant woman who has a arrogant son called Colten. Cyembeline arranges the marriage of his beautiful daughter Imogen to Colten. But she defies him and marries the poor but worthy Pothumus Leonatus." Shit that's what it's was about , I just googled some lines and gonna half-ass this adution. We are supposed to do a few lines in order to be considered for a role. Time went by until I was up to go. Every step I'm taking to the center of the stage is making my anxiety grow and heart beat faster. " What scene are you doing doing toga Mr. Yaw?" My plams are getting sweaty ,my eyes are looking all over the place until I meet ocean blue eyes. I scan down the body of the personal . Damn they got a nice ass, I didn't get a chance to look at that face when Peterson calls me."Umm Act 2 scene 4 lines 153-59." Pothumus believes that his wife is being unfaithful and regrets that men need women. I try to imagine how that would feel , though I know to well. " Is there no way for men to be men most for be a half-hard workers." I say will as much emotions that I could put in . I quickly leave after being dismissed. There is no way in hell that I have a part in the play.

Next morning at school

Posters for Cymbline are all around school. I head over to my locker with a small baby blue note on my locker. No fucking way.

See you at practice today, Pothumus Leonatus!