Popular Boy:Joey

" Joey , I want you to stop doing this! It's not right it will mess with your body I don't want to lose you!" I scoffed at my poor excuse of a mother. " Stop acting like you care, and go back to drinking your bottles."

I head towards the door and start walking in to the dark abyss. I really don't have a desired destination to go to so I just kept walking around. Lost in thought, I didn't realize I walked into dangerous terroity ." What Isa pretty skinny white boy , doing in my gangs terroity?" An African American man came up to me. Having a buzz cut, wearing ripped jeans and a white tank top that reveal a tattoo that ran along his arm

Under the skull was pericoloso canagle ( it means dangerous scoundrels in italian I'm pretty sure)  written in bold

Under the skull was pericoloso canagle ( it means dangerous scoundrels in italian I'm pretty sure)  written in bold.  After realizing that I was staring I muttered out  a sorry and left to be on my way he stopped me. " You're that Graffea dude, right?" I slowly nod." Boss man is mad that you haven't paid us back yet. So you better find a way to get us our money soon. Or we'll get you and your two little friends to explain that to him. And you won't like that will you?" I sigh wanting to get this over with already" okay"

After being assaulted in an alley way, I just decided to head over to my friend's house. I climbed in the room and startedto take a pillow and a blanket. The figure in the bed shot up and turned on the lamp on thier night stand.

Fuck I broke in the wrong house.

I broke in to Phil's house

I open my mouth to explain this situation til I was hit with a bat.

            -Next Morning-
I groan laying on the floor of a unfamiliar place I'm flooded with memories of last night. I start to look around to see if Phil is still here. But then again it's his own house.

The door behind me opens and I'm met with the familiar face of...... Ryland?

" Get the fuck out."

"Look here Adams I_" I tried to tell him until I was rudley interrupted." Don't care go." I sat there criss crossed on the floor not sure what to do."

" For the last mother fucking time get the fuck out of my friend's house you bitch."

I stand up wanting to clear the air a little bit of this breaking in to a house scenario. Until preda walks in. Damn does Phil have the entire school at his house or what's the deal.
" I didn't think you were this dumb. Taking your ass the fuck out of here, before I call the cops and the take your ass. Be glad Phil was nice enough to let you sleep the night at his house instead of a night in jail . So just leave."