Gay Group: Daniel

"Dad" i say going down the stairs " What are you doing dress like tha-" she started ,before i  interrupted " i promise Ryland that i would come over-" he  put his hand up" You are going, no matter what." he said sternly. I stood there defeat on my face until i got an idea " i guess ill tell him i cant go and that predas break promises" i say with my back turned"We Predas don't break promises -"" then im going over to rylands right?" i questioned an eyebrow arched, he sighed "Ask them to stay the night, remember you have school tomorrow" he said walking towards the door, and soon leaves. I go and start packing my shit til i get a text
Gamerboi: we staying the night at the park i text him a yeah while finishing packing . Soon i find myself at 11:30 in the night with Phil helping Ryland out of his room window running to a all night dollar store. "Can we get oreos please "says phil " Shit , get some milk than too"Ryland says. After gathering oreos,threes slushies, a cartoon of milk, two boxes of redbull, four bags of chips, dozen donuts, m&ms ,some packs of ramen and finally some more candy." Daniel" ryland whipsered "what" "the caisher is checking you out" i look back to see a girl around our age."Yeah and what?" i say " Flirt with her to get a discount please he begged with puppie dog eyes."Fine" i whispered shouted"What are we whispering about"Phil questions holding sone whip crean "nothing". "Hi im Cat" the girl giggled as i as face to face with her" Beautiful name for a beaut" i say"thanks but i think your friend in the jake sweater is cute ." PHIL."Me?" Phil said going up to the cash register "yeah "pulling the hoodie string getting close to his face as she locked lips with him.Two secods later "Cat ,baby im sor-" DAN HOWELL  walked in the shop see ing his ex making out with his victim.Shane and Joey right behind him. This night got more exciting, and scary.