Keep it

Summary: Killua always wears Gon's clothes. Gon ends up saying 'keep it' cause Killua looks so cute. Until one night he doesn't have anything else for him to wear, he found a piece of clothing that he surely knows Killua will hate.

This is going to be a kinda long one shot, hope you enjoy.
~

Gon

As soon I was I going to put my pajama shirt on, Killua came through my door without knocking. He was just wearing his boxers and a tank top. It seems to appear that he was cold by the shakiness of his body. Looking up slightly back at me from the floor, with a light shade of pink on his cheeks.

"C-can I wear one of your clothes for tonight? My clothes are being washed." Asking me with a bit of embarrassment in his voice, thinking I'm going to say no for asking that kind of question.

"Of course, you look kinda shaky by the outfit that you're wearing. Here.." Taking my shirt off revealing my bare skin and handing him my shirt. Then I went to get an extra pair of soft green pants to complete the outfit. Killua had a shock expression with wide eyes, he was a bit more red on the cheeks from before. I didn't think much of it, as he turned around towards the door to go to the bathroom if I had to guess.

Shrugging and headed towards my closet to find another shirt. Luckily I have many shirts to spare. Not that I mind giving him clothes, it's just from time too time of when he asks me this question. I wonder if he's low on clothes, after coming back from his trip
with his sister a week ago. Maybe I should buy him more clothes. Kinda feel bad that he's low on clothing for bed.

About 5 minutes later upon his arrival, he came into the room with my clothes looking a bit baggy. The sleeves of my white shirt almost covered his hands and the pants barley mange to touch wooden the floor of my room.

"T-thank you Gon. I'm sorry I have to borrow your clothes. I'll give them back to you tomorrow, is that okay with you?" Killua shyly asked giving me a puppy eye look.

I gulped of how actually cute he looks in my clothes. My cheeks heated of calling him cute, reaching the back of my neck with one hand and nervously rubbing it.

"Um, that's fine Killua. Y-you can actually keep them if you want."

"Are you sure Gon? I don't want to take all your clothes, I ca-"

"I'm sure of it.." Interrupting in the middle of his sentence. "I have plenty of clothes to wear. You can borrow my clothes anytime. I won't mind if you do. What are friends for?"

He formed a small smile, lifting up his shoulders a bit up to his cheeks.

The red cheeks went brighter. Averting eye contact with mine.

"D-do mind if I sleep with you tonight? My sister decided that she would be fine all by herself. So she wants me to sleep with you for that specific reason."  Whispering it quietly that I manage to catch of what he said. His face had a red hue that made him many times adorable than he already was. How can he be this so cute? Of course he will sleep with me. "That's fine, I understand. Let me go brush my teeth first then I'll come to bed." He nodded and I went to go to the bathroom to do what I need to do.

I came back to see Killua laying down, still fully awake. All I can see were his eyes, the stunning blue eyes sparkling from the ray of light from my lamp beside the bed. Again, he stared for a bit and looks away. Damn he's to adorable. I just smiled and went to the other side of the bed to lay right beside him.