My World

No one's POV:

Gon and Killua decided that it was a good idea to go for a stroll down in the city and shop for certain items for Mito.

As they were strolling down the streets, girls we're gossiping over Gon, saying how hunky and cute he is. Most of the girls who they came across asked him for his number and going on a date. He kindly declined those wannabes, a desperate need of finding a man.

For Killua, it is really starting to get on his nerves. Not bothered by the girls not hitting on him, but them trying to take away his friend. An only friend he cares for the most, also Kurapika and Leorio of course. But it only seems to be more close to Gon than anyone else he had ever met.

Sadly, no one really seems to bother with an albino teens existence, reasons are is his sense of fashion and the snow like hair freaks people out. Pretty unusual for citizens seeing that type of hair. All colors of hair that are natural, brown, black, blonde and grey. All except white. The only thing that make people like is those stunning blue eyes, they are pretty rare on Whale Island.

He didn't care what people think of him, only cares about Gon.

"Hey Killua, you're spacing out again?" Gon asked curiously, glancing beside him.

Killua snapped out of his trance, full of thought as Gon was declining a girls offer for a phone number. Feeling a bit nervous about losing someone important.

For example, our world gives us natural resources for us to live, without them, we wouldn't be standing here and not seeing true beauty within in it. Gon is his world, without him, he wouldn't be standing here beside the one he loves most.

"Earth to Killua! Are you there?!" He Saying loudly, waving his hand close to his face.

"Oh, sorry G-Gon, I was thinking about something. Don't worry about me." Turning his face away with slightly pink cheeks. Heart beating faster when Gon is catching on his strange behavior.

"Hmm, okay. Just making sure." Smiling slightly at Killua being adorable by seeing his reaction. Only to make the easily abashed male blush more. A feature Gon loves about Killua.

Going back to the awkward silence walking side by side in a city with a bunch of people, mostly girls still mouth gaping at Gon. Not even once for Killua.

Very inconsiderate people are annoying Gon and Killuas time together alone in a city to wonder. Believing they are just two bros looking for a girl. Which is stupid as hell for Gon, wanting to just spend time alone with his precious beloved friend, he had loved ever since they parted two years ago.

He never knew how his affection around Killua grew larger when being apart. Spending most time alone in a house, shared with Mito-San and his Grandma. Everyday, every second alone at home without Killua is stressful. A huge piece of a puzzle missing somewhere around this huge world, where he could be anywhere, along with his sister Alluka.

He finally found that piece on a beach, an unlikely place to cross-path with another.

"Hey Killua..." Gon whispers, Killua turned his head with a raised brow. "Want to go get some coffee? I'm pretty drained out by all these desperate and bothered some girls trying to ask me out."

Killua huffed, trying hard not to sound like a jealous girl. "That's fine, I'm pretty parched." A complete lie coming out, hidden with a bit of jealousy and annoyance.

Gon smiles and feels relief. "Sweet! I know a great place to go!" Shouting out a bit to loudly and quickly grabs Killuas hand firmly;causing Killua to blush.

Good grief Gon, you're so embarrassing. How can you have no shameless bone in that weird body of yours?

-Sometime Later-