Happy Birthday, Gon

Happy Birthday to our precious small bean! Hope you have a great birthday!

Here's a one shot for all our precious children.

~~~

"Shh! He is almost here guys. Don't want to ruin the surprise." Kurapika whispers to everyone inside of Gons home, with all their friends there.

While Killua and Leorio were cackling about how his face would look with everyone surprising him.

"Sorry mom, I'll be quiet." Killua whispers to Pika with a smile and he just rolled his eyes.

"Whatever, just be quiet. We'll be loud to your surprise if you don't stop laughing." Pika replies back with a smirk, making Killua blush.

"Touché."

"Shh, the door is opening."

The door quietly and slowly opens with a little sunlight coming inside. All dark with no sign of anyone home.

A 18 year old teen peeked through the door with curious hazel eyes wondering, examining everything that's inside and nothing. His happy eyes expected a surprise sadden and he continues walking in. Shutting the door behind him and slams his back onto it then sighs.

"Aww man, no one came to see me? I'm I not that important anymore?" A sad tone broke into his voice and starts walking towards the stairs. Before reaching halfway though-

"Surprise! Happy Birthday Gon!" Everybody came out of their hiding spot, scaring the living hell out of Gon.

He smiles widely and starts crying when seeing Mito-San walking closer to him and gave him a hug around his neck.

"Why would you think that sweetie? Of course you're important, we all love you." She let go and placed a hand on his cheek. " Happy birthday, Gon."

Gon couldn't help but hug her once again, she hug back.

"T-thank you Mito-San, I don't know where I'll be without you. You changed my life..." He back away slowly and stared at everyone in the room.

"And all of you changed me, made feel less alone in this world. Thank you guys so much! I love all of you!" Gon shouting out happily and all of his friends came around to give him a group hug.

"You guys are all the best!"

"You too Gon!" Everyone shouting out loud and started laughing. Soon they backed away and one person spoke up.

"Hey Gon, there is a certain someone who else wants to show you a surprise." A woman with a long sparkly purple dress, with dark pink eyes staring at the happy teen and pointed to a certain friend.

He looked where she was pointing at and surprised to see a familiar person. His name was no other than Killua Zoldyck.

"Killua!" Saying loudly with glee and went towards him for a tight hug. Strong arms wrapped around his slender waist. Killua gasped at the sudden action and blushed.

"I-idiot! Y-you are embarrassing me! Let me go!" Gon ignores his pleading, holding on tighter when Killua is trying pulling off his arms around him with no success.

The embarrassed male look around to see everyone taking pictures and giggling.

Some were even blushing at the sight.

Giving off a death glare, they all looked in different directions while putting their phones away and whistle like nothing is happening.

Gon lets go and simply smiles brightly."So, what are you going to show me Killua?"