Kiss Cam (Part 2)

A/N: I'm going to do different kiss cam scenarios, since I'm not a fan of the first one. Here's a short one shot for my absence. The chapter for my story will be up soon.
~~~~

The cheers roaring all around Killua, even his best friend was cheering out loud for Ging, who is on the hunters team against the Phantom Troupe. Scores are neck and neck. So everyone are cheering as loud as possible to support their team.

Gon was clapping with determination, shouting out to his father who hit a home run, saving the team from being behind. As for his friend, he wasn't sure how to support for a team, but he does clap, so people wont think he's cheering for the Phantom Troupe.

Everyone went quiet as the kiss cam popped up on the monitor, showing a random couple and kissed happily.

Gon took his seat when Ging was out of view from the field.

Glancing over at his white haired friend Killua, who he had a crush on ever since they first meet in middle school. Who was facing in the other direction. Gon poked his shoulder, making him jump.

"Hey Killua, are you okay?" Gon asked quietly.

"I'm fine." Answering back in a quiet tone and turned his slightly, making Gon notice the cute red cheeks coloring his face. Wanting to peck a kiss on the cheek, he held back.

"Hmm, okay. Just making sure."

'Here's the last kiss of the day folks! I think this would be one of the cutest kisses up to date in my book!'

The announcer broke the two and both stared at screen with wide eyes. Gon smiled, taking off his cap, to cover up the kiss from the world and placed his lips on Killuas soft ones. Killua gasped in the kiss, not bothering to push him away.

Melting slowly into the kiss, cupping both sides of Gons face, kissing back sweetly, forgetting that they were in public.

Gon pulled his cap down, revealing to what Killua's doing, making many girls squeal in the entire stadium shouting out kawaii and taking photos of the two.

Killua realized what he was doing, face turning bright red.

"I-idiot! Why did you do that?!"

"Do what?"

"K-kissing me and pulling the hat down you fool!"

"Because you're cute."

Heat rose quickly to his face, making his face red as an apple. Looking at Gon's shining bright face from the sun above, eyes sparkling like honey, and a gorgeous smile he will never want to lose, caused him to have butterflies flutter in his stomach.

Killua gave up and hid his face in Gons neck. Trying to hide his blush from everyone around the world watching, with Gon wrapping around Killua and placed a kiss on Killuas snowy soft like hair.

'That's a keeper!'

The announcer shouted and took off the kiss cam from screen to a commercial.

"You're so god damn embarrassing Gon. I hate you so much."

Gon chuckled.

"Love you too."