Curtain Fever

*Snoop Dog's POV*

When I open my tiny cheese puff eyes, I see a red Kool Aid man. What is happening? Am I dreaming?

Oh wait. No. I'm not dreaming. That's just my dad dressed up for his morning bicycle ride.

You see, he likes to dress up as the Kool Aid man to trick little kids into eating his "candy". Haha. Dats so funny.

My number one rule as a child was: DO NOT EAT DADDYS CANDY NO MATTER HOW GOOD IT MAY SMELL!

I wake up and clean the ear wax out of my ears with a tooth pick. EWWW. I think some of it was neon green. ( my fav color )

I wonder why my bum bum hurts so much.

I go to da bathroom and take a nice, warm shower and slip on my soap and hit my head. It's gushing blood, but I don't think Julia the jaguar will mind. As long as Julia is fine, I'm fine.

As I like to say: A happy Julia is a happy me.

I hop out and play with my toy poodles for a little while cause I like pork rinds.

My leg hair is a weird little rascal. I think I'll give it to my diaper bag. I'm pretty sure I need a knee replacement since the one I have now has rotting flesh and maggots are slowly eating away the bone.

Alrighty, so know that I've showed you what the term "Pocahontas" means, were gonna take a look into the big world of Clorox.

Don't you find it weird that I'm crying because bread can be cooked into toast? Probably not. Because that's totally normal.