Good Marlo, Bad Marlo

*Jay Jay's POV*

So 2day I was walking down the street and saw a rainbow can drive beside me with a little girl singing her ABC's. Wow. Dat was scary.

Our of nowhere, my bestie Ricardo fell from the sky wearing wings and had a Cupid bow. Wuut??

He then shot this strange child in da butt (I said wut wut in da butt) with his arrow and he was instantly in love with me.

"RICARDO!!! WHY'D YOU SHOOT THIS KID IN DA BUTT WITH UR CUPID ARROW???? NOW HE IS GONNA LOVE MEH FOREVA!!!!" I yell at the top of my bursting lungs as I burp up some cha cha chili from last night. "OH WAIT. MAYBE THATS NOT A BAD THING. I FINALLY HAVE A SOULD MATE!!!😍"

I go and hug the strange kid. I'm not sure why, but he had a strange stench. Almost like a tuna volcano was about to erupt inside of him. Wow. Dis smell is really making my emotions change. I went from love, to super swirly beef love. Dat says a lot!!

Dis kid does not talk, so I'll talk for him since he's my true love and I'm willing to do anything for him. I shall name the kid Ponybody Towtis. There we go! A perfect name for my perfect lover!!

"Ponybody Towtis" and I should go on our first date. I know! We'll go to the pork rind battle!!!!!! IT'LL BE SOOO MUCH FUN!!! The pork rind battle is a big party where they serve u pigs mild. YUMMMMMY FOR MY TUMMMMMY

I think that I'll go skip down to east china since my door handle is getting a little fiesty. I haven't fed Halbery KFC chicken lately. The heavenly cabbage of man nostrils is going to have a little chat with me in 2 days bcause it didn't help me across sesame seed buns.

I lay down on the street and lay with my sweet, sweet Ponybody. I look at all the houses surrounding us. There's a house that says "Puff Puff Toes" well, I'll go to sleeper nows. Goodnight crusty feet.