Two cups and a princess of evil.

"Come on Devil we're running late!", King Dice banged on his boss's door. He and Devil were going to a villains convention to be with other bad ones. They were closing down the casino, meaning that the staff had the day off.
Devil finally opend the door and stepped out wearing a fancy black and blood red suit. Devil struggled with the tie.
"Ugh, why do I need to wear this stupid outfit?", Devil said, yanking at the tie. Dice stepped up and began to put the tie in place.
"Because the theme of this season is "Evily Fancy". So of course my boss is going to dress.", Dice finished then fixed his bow tie. He was wearing the same outfit he always wore, except this one was a darker shade of purple.
"Now,", Dice said.
"Shall we be going?"
Devil nodded.
The two were about to leave the casino when something tugged on Dice's sleeve. Both turned around to see Dice's niece, Darnell.
"Where are you going?", Darnell asked.
"To a place were bad people get together.", Devil said.
"You mean a casino? You own this one Devil.", Darnell said. Dice laughed.
"No no, we're going to a place that isn't like a casino but bad people to come.", Dice said.
"Okay,", Darnell said.
"So, who's watching me this time?".
Dice froze. Then his hands went over his mouth.
"Oh my goodness! I totally forgot about a babysitter!", Dice looked at Devil.
"We need a babysitter for Darnell!", Devil shrugged.
"She's old enough to be by herself.", Devil said.
"The last time we left her alone, everyone but her was in the hospital. And the casino was flooded with lava! (A/N: If this chapter gets at least 5 votes, I'll make a chapter on this.)", Dice said, making Devil remember how dangerous Darnell is.
"Fine,", Devil said.
"Let's just go out into Inkwell and find a babysitter."
"We can't just pick anyone Devil.", Dice said.
"They need to be able to handle a girl who studies the dark arts, is fast, clever, mischievous,", Dice ruffled Darnell's hair, earning a playful whine.
"And very dangerous. They need to know how to deal with a kid who lives with her evil uncle and the Devil himself!"
Then, both Dice and Devil thought of just the babysitter.
...

*knock knock knock knock knock!*
"I'm coming I'm coming!", Cuphead said. His brother Mugman followed him. Cuphead opened the door and saw Dice and Devil. The Cup Bros got into fighting position, fingers pointed and ready to shoot.
"What do you two want?", Cuphead cautiously said.
"Relax there kid,", Dice said, carefully lowering the Cup Bros' fingers.
"We just need you two to do a small favor for us."
"What,"favor"?", Cuphead asked. Then, Mugman noticed someone hiding behind Devil and Dice.
"Who's that?", Mugman asked, pointing behind the Devil and Dice. Dice and Devil stepped back to reveal Darnell.
"The favor is,", Dice said, guiding Darnell to the front.
"Watching my niece, Darnell, for a day while me and Devil go to a villian convention.", Dice said.
"The catch?", Cuphead said.
"If you don't, she'll become loney, and I should mention she does study the dark arts by using them when she's loney...", Devil said, rubbing his arm where Darnell had hit him with a Slasher Spell. Cuphead and Mugman huddled together and started whispering. Then they turned back.
"Fine.", Cuphead said.
...
Darnell sat to the floor, watching T.V. Cuphead and Mugman were in the kitchen making lunch. Later, they brought a tray of sandwiches and fruit for them and Darnell to share.
"Hey there Darnell.", Mugman said, setting the tray down.
"Hello.", Darnell said, watching commercials.
"How are you?", Cuphead asked, plopping down onto the couch, Mugman sitting next to Darnell. Darnell shrugged.
"Bendy and the Musical Ink Machine will be right back in one minute!", The T.V announcer said.
""Bendy and the Musical Ink Machine", what's that?", Cuphead asked.
"A show I like to watch. Uncle Dice likes the songs and Mr. D likes what happens.", Darnell replied. After two more commercials, the video came on (it's the video above).
"What is thi-", Mugman was cut off when Bendy said Sins.
When the monster Bendy appered, Darnell smiled while Mugman yelped.
"Is that man okay?!", Mugman said when Henry fell. When Boris fell, the Cupbros yelp.
"Holy shhh...", Cuphead almost said when Bendy came out of the light.
"Shamed and defaced, stiff and disgraced, tainted by hatred and can't be erased! Creator's betrayed us we've got it on tape, we've written your fate and it can't be erased!~", Darnell sang along, much to Cuphead's and Mugman's horror.
Sammy appeared agian, and Darnell's face lit up.
"It's Sammy the old musician!". When it showed Sammy dead, Darnell looked upset.
"Nooo, Sammy! He's my favorite!", she said.
Finally, when Alice appeared with a knife, Darnell sang along again.
"Creator's betrayed us we've got it on tape, we've written your fate and it can't be erased!~", She sang the final lyrics with pride as Alice dropped the Boris head. When that happened, Cuphead grabbed the remote and shut the T.V off.
"Hey, why'd you do that?", Darnell said, looking at Cuphead.
"That's enough T.V right now, l-lets just eat then go for a walk.", Cuphead said. Mugman nodded in agreement, both were horrified with what they saw, or the fact that Dice and Devil allowed a child to watch it.
*Time skip brought to you by: Cuphead and Mugman are gonna have nightmares from that episode now rip.*

Darnell walked shyly behind the Cupbrothers. They were walking around the village, looking at things. Darnell saw a newspaper having a picture of a beaten up Devil and Dice. She picked it up and read the headline: Brothers defeat the Devil and his minions!
"Isn't that amazing!", the salesman said to Darnell.
"The Devil, his minions, and, in the Devil's words, "Good-For-Nothing-Lackey", King Dice, defeated by two brothers!"
Darnell stared at the paper.
"No,", She finally said.
"King Dice isn't a Good-For-Nothing- Lackey!"
She raised her hand, whispered something, put her hand on the paper, and set it on fire. The paper burned to ashes, and the salesman and townsfolk were frightened by this.
"King Dice is not a useless thing!", Darnell shouted. Cuphead and Mugman both ran to Darnell, and Mugman grabbed her.
"What is wrong with that child!", a woman yelled dissaprovingly.
"Why is she defending someone like King Dice?", a man said.
"Sirs, I no not appreciate the actions of your child.", the salesman said.
"She's not our child,"Mugman said.
"We're watching her for her uncle King Dice!"
The townsfolk gasped in horror, and started to flee.
"Let's get out of here.", Cuphead said. Mugman quickly paid for the paper and, tightly holding on to Darnell's arm, hurried away with Cuphead.
The three reached the Phantom Express, and got in board to get home.
...
Darnell sat in a corner, tears in her eyes, but none fell. Cuphead and Mugman had already explained about the Good-For-Nothing-Lackey thing and that they were the brothers who beat the casino and the Devil. Now Cuphead and Mugman felt upset about Darnell's actions.
Darnell was looking at the ground, when she heard a voice.
"You okay Darnell?"
Cuphead was standing in front of Darnell. Darnell looked at the floor again and whispered something.
"What?", Cuphead asked.
"I never knew Devil said that about Dice...", Darnell said.
"Well,", Cuphead sat next to her.
"I still don't see why you acted like that back at the village."
Darnell looked up.
"King Dice, is the only biological family I can trust.", She said.
"He's like a real father, instead of an uncle."
"You must really care for him.", Cuphead said.
"I do,", Darnell said.
"He cares about me too. So do the rest of the casino and Devil."
"Well,", Cuphead said.
"How about we pretend this didn't happen. I won't tell your uncle or Devil what happened. I'll tell Mugman too."
Darnell whipped her tears, and nodded.
*Time skip by: Blind Specter or Mangosteen where originally gonna make an appearance here*
A knock was heard from the door.
"I'll get it!"
Cuphead opened the door, and there was King Dice and the Devil, who was carring a bag of something.
"Oh, back already?", Cuphead said.
"Yes.", Dice said.
"Where's Darnell?", he asked.
"She's inside studying.", Cuphead lead the two to the living room, where Mugman and Darnell sat on the couch.
"And that's how you start a plasma orb.", Darnell said, holding a small orb of plasma, and making it disappear.
"Cool.", Mugman said.
"Darnell.", Dice said. Darnell and Mugman looked up. Darnell ran to Devil and Dice, and hugged them.
"Uncle Dice! Devil!", she exclaimed happily.
"Nice to see that nothing's damaged.", Devil said.
"A plates broken, but we don't use it anyways.", Mugman said.
"Did anything unusual happen?", King Dice said.
"No.", Cuphead looked at his brother.
"Only we found out Darnell likes Bendy and the Musical Ink Machine."
"Ah yes, a good show for ones like us.", Devil said.
"Come on now,", King Dice said, taking Darnell's hand.
"Let's go back home."
"Bye Cuphead! Bye Mugman!", Darnell said, following her uncle and the Devil.
"Bye!", the Cupbros said.

A/N: This chapter was originally gonna be the first chapter of this book. This is also an Au thing where Batim is a musical series that sings songs on T.V. The chapter is called that because King Dice is a king, so why not let Darnell be a princess of evil?