Beach day

A/N: You're welcome for the music!(I couldn't find the beach/ocean soundtrack. But this does sound kinda casinoey and beachy!)

Darnell piled more sand onto Phear Lap, while Mr. Chimes flattened the sand. Suddenly, Mr. Chimes is being poured sand all over him. The three looked to see Hocus Pocus laughing. Mr. Cimes started to chase the rabbit, leaving Darnell to keep piling sand and flattening it on Phear.
"You guys having fun?", Dice called from under the umbrella, where he sat reading a book.
"Yep!", everyone said.
"Canon baaall!!", Mangosteen yelled as he jumped into the ocean. The Tipsey Troop served drinks around to everyone, but stopped to go into the water. Piroletta came too. Hocus lead Mr. Chimes into the water. Chips Bettington ran in. Darnell was about to go in too, but Phear stopped her.
"Don't forget me!", he cried. Darnell, with the help of Mr. Wheezy, digged Phear lap out and all three ran into the water with the others.
"Dice, Devil! Come on!", Darnell called before being spashed with water by Martini.
Dice smiled, putting his book down. He went into the water and splashed Darnell, who splashed back laughing. Everyone played ball (using Magno as the ball), threw wet sand at eachother, and splashed eachother.
"Mr. Devil, why don't you come play with us!?", Piroletta called to the shore.
There, under a black umbrella, sitting on a black towel, was Devil. He didn't like going to the beach, but the casino had the day off and everyone wanted to go to the beach, especially Darnell, who never has seen a beach, or the ocean.
"No.", the Devil called back.
The group started begging him to come, much to Devil's annoyance.
"Come on sir,", Dice called.
"just this once, for Darnell."
Darnell smiled. Devil growled, but got up and went towards the water.
He wasn't even knee deep when everyone attacked him with water and wet sand. Devil just growled, but eventually joined.
The Devil Casino resident all played around in the water together.
Darnell laughed as she tried to push Mr. Chimes off of Phear, while Mr. Chimes tried to do the same. Devil held Darnell up as he also tried to push Phear to his knees. Eventually Phear and Mr. Chimes lost and fell into the water. The Tipsey Troop hit Mangosteen back up into the air, and Piroletta managed to bounce him back up.
"Nice one Piroletta!", Chips said as Whiskey hit Mango agian (In case your may be stuck, their playing Volleyball and using Mangosteen as the ball).
Darnell, Dice, and Phear cheered the Tipsey Troop on while Pip, Dot, and Devil cheered the Classy Class (Mr. Wheezy, Piroletta, and Chips Bettington) on, while Mr. Chimes was the referee. The Tipsey Troop may have been clumsy, but they knew how to win a game. They eventually won, with them being 8/10 and the Classy Class being 2/10.
...
Everyone lay on the towels, panting from the fun they just had. The Tipsey Troop had passed out lunch to everyone. The sun was setting, and everyone was packing up. Darnell was near the shore collecting sea shells when Dice called to her to come back, as Devil was ready to teleport them back to the casino.
Darnell ran to them, but not before looking back to the ocean again.
*At the casino...*
"Dice!!!"
Dice was running around the casino, with a floofey Devil on his heels.
"This is why I hate the beach!", Devil said angrily.
"Can you please keep your rage a bit quieter sir?", Piroletta whispered.
"Darnell's fallen asleep".
In Piroletta's arms, was a Darnell, fast asleep.
Piroletta carried Darnell to her room, while Devil still chased Dice. Phear had taken a picture and video of Floofey Devil to show Darnell later.
Piroletta carefully lay Darnell onto her bed, removed her shoes, tucked her in, and left. Darnell's sea shells sat right on the left counter next to her bed.

A/N: I really really wanted to make this chapter, and I did it! This was originally gonna be when Darnell met Carla Marina, but I decided to save that story for summer and make a chapter where the whole casino staff plays at the beach, I also wanted to use a floofey Devil. If y'all wish, I can draw some scenes from this chapter, including Floofey Devil!