Three Drinks and a 12 year old

Darnell bit into the chicken strip. It has only been two days since the casino opened an eating area, but Darnell already loved the chicken strips and fries.
"Hey Whiskey, would you please pass me a bottle of sprite?", Darnell said to the bottle. Whiskey nodded and drunkely (tho he wasn't drunk at the moment) walked over to the area where they kept sodas, juice, and water for ones who didn't drink and for Darnell. He grabbed a bottle of soda, then went back and handed it to Darnell.
"Thank you sir.", Darnell said, opening the bottle with a bottle opener.
*later...*
Darnell was stacking bottles of whine and alcohol into their shelves. Whiskey was sitting at the table holding a bottle of beer. Martini cleaned the dishes, and Rum was cleaning the table. The casino had closed an hour ago, and everyone but the Tipsy Troop and Darnell had left (save for Dice and Devil who live at the casino. The Tipsy Troop's watching Darnell.).
"Hey Martini, what's, "Cocaine"?", Darnell asked.
"Why would you want to know that?", Martini said in suprise, Whiskey and Rum looked at Darnell in suprise too.
"While I was checking on the customers, one of them had some white powder. I asked what is was, and he said cocaine. He also asked if I wanted some.", Darnell said. Whiskey dropped his drink.
"What did you say?", Martini asked with fear.
"I said no. I didn't know what it was.", Darnell said. The three drinks sighed in relief.
"That's worse than when I tried to spike her drink.", Whiskey whispered to Martini, who nodded.
"Well, it's good you didn't take it.", Rum said. Darnell looked at them.
"But... what is it?", Darnell asked.
"Cocaine is a drug. A bad drug that someone like you shouldn't have.", Rum said.
"If anyone tries to give you or make you drink or do drungs, tell us or anyone else that works here.", Martini said.
"Okay.", Darnell said.
*Later, when the casino is now open...*
Darnell walked and watched each table, making sure the customers were enjoying themselves and not causing trouble.
"Hey kid, come here!", A customer called. Darnell walked towards him and his friends. He was a young demon, in his teen years. He looked at Darnell, and took out the cigar he had in his mouth.
"What's your name kid?", He said.
"Darnell... Darnell Oleander..", Darnell said carefully, trying not to stutter.
"Well, Darnell, can you tell me where you keep y'alls cocaine?", He said.
"We don't carry that.", Darnell said, remembering King Dice saying that if we don't carry it, say that. Rum said that they'd didn't carry cocaine.
"I'm gonna ask you again kid...", the demon said upset.
"Where do you keep y'alls cocaine.."
Darnell started to get nervous. She's v never dealt withc customers like him. They'd just shrug and get back to what they were doing. Darnell repeated what she said earlier, this time she stuttered. The guy grabbed her arm and pulled her closer, Darnell could see his eyes flashing red.
"Don't play games with me punk, do you know who I am?"
Darnell shook her head no.
"I'm the son of the best dealer in Inkwell. Nobody messes with him OR me. Now,", His grip on Darnell was getting to hard, it started to hurt.
"Where. Is. Your. Cocaine."
Darnell shook, then with surprising strength, she managed to pull her arm away and ran to the bar area.
"Whiskey Whiskey, someone tried to hurt me!", Darnell said. Whiskey stopped what ge was doing and looked at her. Rum and Martini did too.
"Where is this person?", Whiskey asked. Darnell lead the Rum and Whiskey to the demon, Martini said she had to go get someone first.

The demon and his friends were laughing, then one of the guy's friends pointed behind him. The demon turned around, and saw Darnell hiding behind Rum and Whiskey walking in front of both.
"Sir, Darnell here says you tried to hurt her. Is this true?", Whiskey said sternly.
"No,", the man said.
"I was just asking her where your cocaine is, and she just flat out lied saying y'all don't carry it."
"We don't.", Whiskey said. The demon's eyes turned red again.
"Listen here glass-face,", he said, putting his finger on Whiskey.
"I don't know who you think I am, but I know I'm superior than you, for my father is the best dealer in Inkwell. If I want something, I get it. And I want my cocaine!", he said.
"Is that so?", A voice that made the whole casino go silent asked. Everyone turned to see King Dice standing near the table, with Martini behind him.
"Yes sir.", The demon said with respect.
"And your worker here, the girl named Darnell,", he pointed to her.
"I asked her for cocaine, and that b**ch refuses to give me some! (A/N: the first time I've written a swear word. I don't cuss btw.)
"Well. Why is the reason she won't let you?", King Dice said, walking up to the demon.
"She says y'all don't carry any! But I know she's lying! She's just a waitress, she just a punk, she's-"
"Now, don't say those things about her.", King Dice interrupted.
"After all, she's my niece."
The entire casino gasped and started whispering.
"He called King Dice's neice a punk!", one said.
"He called the neice of King Dice a b**ch!", another said.
The demon looked in shock, embarrassment, and fear.
"Darnell, come here.", King Dice said.
Darnell ran to him and hugged him.
"Martini told me everything, song worry.", Dice whispered.
"Now, what's your name sir?", Dice asked the demon.
"A- Alex... Alex Denton...", he said.
"Well, Alex, you are no longer welcome here.", King Dice's eyes turned green.
"Now leave."
Alex ran out, his friends following him.
"And stay out, punk!", Whiskey called after him.
Darnell hugged Martini.
"Thank you Martini.", Darnell said.
Martini smiled.
"Now, anyone else wanna get banned?", King Dice said to everyone. Everyone shook their heads no.
"Then, you all know to dont mess with me, now don't mess with Darnell either.", and with that, King Dice left.
*Later...*
Darnell helped Rum clean the dishes while Whiskey cleaned the table and Martini stacked the drinks. They later sat at a booth, the Tipsey Troop each holding a bottle of something and Darnell had a Fanta Apple.
"Mind if I join?", Dice asked. Rum and Martini moved to make room for Dice, and Darnell grabbed a bottle of wine and gave Dice it.
"Thank you Darnell.", Dice said.
"You're welcome Uncle Dice.", Darnell said. And the five all laughed and drank.
A/N: Ya don't mess with King Dice so don't mess with Darnell, cause she's friends with everyone in the casino, including the Devil, and is Kinv Dice's niece!