Paranormal Friend

Darnell looked out at the open world. She hasn't been outside the cave in two years, when she was still on the streets. She never thought about leaving, but something inside of her wanted to explore. Darnell knew it was dangerous to leave the casino, but she just had to. She walked up to Phear Lap, who was counting the money he earned, and asked him.
"Phear, can I go outside the cave?"
Phear looked at her in suprise.
"Why would you want to?", Phear asked.
"I'm not saying you shouldn't, I'm just surprised.", he said.
"I just, feel like exploring outside of the casino and the cave.", Darnell said.
"Well,", Phear put away his money.
"I can ask if you and me can go look, I'm sure that Devil and your uncle won't allow us to actually explore explore, buut I may be able to convince them for us to go on the train.", He said and went to find Devil and Dice. Darnell said to herself, "what's a train?".
...
"Well, I was right.", Phear said, leading Darnell out of the casino.
"They won't let us go explore explore, but they will let us go on the train."
The two stood out of the cave, waiting.
"Phear, what's a train?", Darnell asked. Then, a big train showed up, the doors opened, and ghosts and skeletons came out.
"This, is a train, for the dead.", Phear said.
"But, I'm not dead.", Darnell said.
Phear guided Darnell onto the train, and the both sat at an empty spot.
"True, but you can still come on.", He said.
The train started moving, and when they were away from the cave to Inkwell Hell, a ghost came around. He was a blue ghost, with an empty eye socket, the Darnell noticed his eyes were on his hands. She was curious of the ghost, he then flew up to her and Phear. He didn't seem to reconize them.
"Two tickets please.", He said.
"Here you go sir.", Phear grinned, that's when the ghost saw them. He panicked.
"P-Phear Lap!", the ghost yelped.
"In the bones.", Phear said, Darnell giggled. The ghost looked at her.
"She's not dead..", he said.
"So?", Phear said.
"I'll have you know she's the niece of King Dice."
The ghost looked terrified now. Darnell wondered who else knew how dangerous her uncle is and how many feared him.
"W-well anyways,", The ghost stuttered.
"I still need t-two tickets. Four actually, including the girl."
Phear handed him four tickets.
"Her name's Darnell by the way.", Phear said. The ghost nodded, then left.
"He seemed nice.", Darnell said to Phear.
"That's Blind Specter,", Phear said.
"He's the youngest member of the Phantom Express, this train.", he patted the armrest.
"He seemed to be really scared.", Darnell said.
"He once went to the casino and sold his soul, don't remember why. He was also afraid of me, but more of your uncle.", Phear said.
"Who isn't scared of Uncle Dice?", Darnell smiled, so did Phear.
...
Darnell wandered the halls of the Phantom Express, looking for the sleeping quarters, where Phear and her where staying for the night.
She then saw blue light, and she started to walk towards it.
She found Blind Specter trying to carry boxes of something, but then he dropped all of them. One of the boxes dropped at Darnell's feet. She picked it up and walked toward Blind Specter, who was struggling to pick up the others.
"Want help?", Darnell asked. Specter jumped at her voice and looked at her. His eyes, which were floating behind him, looked at her in fear.
"N-no thank you.", Specter said, and started to pick up the boxes faster. Darnell could tell he did need help. She used a levitation spell to pick up some boxes, put two in Specter's hands, and two and her's.
"You don't need to be afraid of me,", Darnell said to Specter.
"I'm not like my uncle of the others at the casino."

Darnell and Specter both made their way to the storage area, and started to put away the boxes. Darnell talked about herself while putting away the boxes, and spoke in a calm voice to calm Specter, who was still nervous. He eventually got used to her, and told her about himself.
When all the boxes were put away, Specter guided Darnell back to the sleeping cart and to her and Phear's room.
"Well,", Specter said when they reached the door.
"You really aren't like your uncle. You're actually pretty cool."
Darnell smiled.
"You too.", she said. Both said goodnight, and Specter went to his cart. Darnell found Phear asleep on the lower bunk. She silently got onto the top bunk, said a silent prayer (she likes the Devil, but she still prays, he fine with it tho), and went to sleep, happy to know she made a new friend, one who wasn't from the casino or Inkwell Hell.

A/N: I chose the song above because of Blind Specter, I've made it his theme song! Now that Darnell's had her first taste of Inkwell, she's gonna have more adventures outside Inkwell Hell! Hope y'all enjoyed this chapter!