Six kings in One.

A/N: Before we begin, I have to say, I do not own the King D6 idea. It was created by Tomo-Robo lil-Lust on Tumbler. I just asked for permission to use to, check out his Tumbler for more! Okay, now, onward to the story!

Darnell walked around the casino, looking for signs of players cheating. She then noticed someone using loaded dice. Darnell walked up to the cheater and tapped his shoulder.
"Excuse me sir, but it seems that your dice are loaded. I am required to take them up.", Darnell said professionally, like she's done this many times (she has). The man, a zombie, looked at her.
"What?", He said.
"You're using loaded dice, I'm required to take them up.", Darnell said.
"I didn't know these were loaded,", the zomibe said.
"My brother,", he pointed to a zombie at the bar.
"He gave them to me so I could play, since I didn't have any dice."
"Is this your first time using loaded dice?", Darnell asked.
"Yes ma'am.", the zombie said. Darnell could tell he was innocent.
"Well then,", Darnell said.
"I'll set you off with a warning, and I'll have to tell you brother about them. May I have the dice?", Darnell said. The zombie handed her the loaded dice and Darnell gave him normal dice.
"Have a good day.", Darnell said, and walked over to the zombie's brother at the bar.
"Exuse me sir. You're brother has informed me you've given him loaded dice. I let him off with a warning.", Darnell said to the brother. He looked at her, holding a glass of beer.
"Yea?", He said.
"Is this your first time using or having loaded dice?", Darnell asked.
"No, I've used the for two months.", the brother said.
"Sir I'm afraid I'm going to have to suspend you from gambling. Your suspension will be for two months, for that's how long you've been using them.", Darnell said. The brother looked at her madly.
"Listen kid, I'm aware you're the niece of King Dice, but that doesn't mean I'm gonna listen to you.", he said.
"Sir, it's only two months, nothing more. But I can double your suspension if you cause trouble.", Darnell said warningly.
"So? You're just a kid, you have no power over me.", The brother said.
"Sir, may I remind you that especially at this age, the Devil will come and help me if I just call him. I'm also learning how to contact and control the dead, and you are a zombie.", Darnell said calmly. The brother back off.
"Fine.", He said, and weny back to his drink.
*Time skip by: Darnell means "Hidden Nook"*
Darnell walked around the empty casino, watching everyone doing thier own thing. Mr. Wheezy and Mango seemed to be acting strange. And Darnell hasn't seen King Dice all day.
"I saw what you did with those zombies, good job.", a voice said behind Darnell. She turned, and saw a dice with only two eyes and a mouth, but me makeup or the mustache, not even the signature grin.
"Who are you?", Darnell asked.
"It's me, King Dice.", He said.
"But, Uncle Dice wears makeup and has a mustache and has a smug grin...", Darnell said.
"You mean One.", he said.
"...what?", Darnell asked.
"You are talking about Dice 1. I'm Dice 2. Now, I need to work.", Dice 2 said. His stomache rumbled.
"Are you hungry?", Darnell asked.
"I just ignore it, I haven't ate since morning.", Dice 2 said.
"Morning?! It's the evening now D.2 you need to eat!", Darnell said in shock and worry.
"It's fine.", Dice 2 said. But after he said that, he fainted. Darnell panicked. Then she saw Mr. Wheezy.
"Wheezy help!", Darnell called. Wheezy came over and saw Dice on the ground.
"He finally passed out.", Wheezy said, picking up Dice's head. He rolled the dice, and it landed on 3. Then, a face appeared. It was hollow, with bags under his eyes.
"Darnell, pick up your uncle, put him back on his body, and lead him to the bar please.", Wheezy said, leaving to the kitchen.
Darnell gently pick up the head, and put him back on his body.
"Thank you Darnell.", he whispered.
"You're welcome.", Darnell said, gently gideing him to the bar.
...
Mr. Wheezy came back with a plate of food. Dice 3, as Darnell learned, thanked him and started eating. Darnell, just sat there, watching him eat. When he was finished, Darnell dared to speak.
"What, are y'all? How is Uncle Dice able to change into, you and D.2?", Darnell asked. Dice 3 looked at her. He explained that when you roll Dice's head, there is a different face, with a diffrent personality. He also explained that only him and Dice 2 knew about her besides Dice 1, and that the rest, Dice 4, Dice 5, and Dice 6, don't know about her.
"So, does everyone else know y'all?", Darnell asked.
"Yes. And Devil will use us sometimes for specific reasons.", Dice 3 said.
"Oh.", Darnell said.
The two talked more, then Dice 3 said it was time for Dice 1 to come back. He rolled his own head, and it landed on one. A few seconds later, the original dice, Dice 1, came back. Darnell put King Dice's head back on and told him everything. Dice smiled and laughed.
A/N: Again, I don't own the King D6 idea! It's created by Tomo-Robo lil-Lust on Tumbler. Check him out! Here are the sides of dice!

 Check him out! Here are the sides of dice!