Spring's Blooming

A/N: Floral Fury sounds kinda like Angry Birds music to me. Oh, and again I'm late!

"Found it!", Darnell called, holding up a ring.
"Oh thank you sweetie!", A skeleton said, taking the ring and got off the train.
"Have a good day ma'am!", Blind Specter called.
The train started moving again.
Darnell walked around the moving train, looking for Phear Lap.
She finally found him in the dining quarters.
"Hey Phear.", Darnell said.
"Hey there kid.", He said.
"Wanna eat something before we arrive?"
"No thanks, I'm not hungry.", Darnell said.
"You ready to head into the wilderness?", Phear said.
"Live vegetables, huge bugs, and even more, the live weed, Cagney Carnation!", he said.
"Cagney, a weed that can mess you up! Able to shoot bullets, vine entire towns!", Phear tickled Darnell.
"Haha stop!", Darnell said laughing.
"Cagney is a flower, and is actually pretty cool, if you're on his good side.", Specter said, sitting with the two casino ones. Specter was coming along with Phear and Darnell to see Cagney begin Spring.
"I'm not sure if you're on his good side however.", Spacter turned to Phear, who shrugged.
"I'm a part of the Casino gang,  'course not many are gonna like us.", He said.

...

"We're here!", Specter said, helping Darnell off while Phear jumped off.
"Be back at 5 P.M sharp!", T-Bone called.
"Yes sir!", Spectr saluted. Darnell took off running, then Phear picked her up and ran as fast as a skeleton horse carrying a twelve year old girl can run.

...

"We're here!", Specter said, waving his hand to a garden, with people from Inkwell surrounding it.
"You seem to know a lot about Cagney.", Darnell said to Specter.
"Cagney and I have been friends since we were kids.", Specter said. He lead Phear and Darnell to an area with a good veiw of where the Root Back and Cagney will be.

They waited for 5 minutes untill finally the Spring Pollination began.

A potato burst out of the ground, followed by an onian, and then a carrot.
"That's Psycarrot, the leader of the Root Pack.", Specter said, pointing to the carrot.
"The potato's  Moe Tato, and the onion's Weepy.
Psycarrot stepped up.
"Welcome Inkwell, to the Spring Pollination!", he announced. Everyone cheered.
Moe Tato shooted fertilizer around and, Weepy, with the help of a woman with a bird nose, "Hilda Berg", Specter said, started making rain, while Psycarrot opened his third eye and made the dirt warm and ready for plants.
"And now,", Psycarrot said.
"It's the moment you've all been waiting for.

Ladies and gentlemen, Cagney Carnation!"

A huge flower bursted out of the ground. He did a bow when the crowd cheered; then he returned to what he was doing. He created vines, which sprouted around the forest. Then the vines all opened up to reveal seeds, which rained from the air and into the dirt the Root Pack had prepared. Queen Bee came and her bees started pollinating.
In no time there were plants everywhere. Weepy and Hilda made it rain once more, so the plants could have water till the rain came agian.

Then, finally, Cagney pulled back the vines. The forest was now full of plants of all kind.
"Inkwell, spring has now began!", Cagney announced, and everyone cheered.

...

"Cagney!", Specter called.
"Specter you came!", Cangey said, hugging his friend. Then he noticed Darnell and Phear.
"Phear Lap, what are you doing here?", Cagney said, suspicious.
"King Dice thought it be a good idea for niece Darnell here to see you and those vegetables begin spring.", Phear said. Darnell hid behind Phear, but waved at Cagney (she's shy right now). Cagney smiled.
"Well hello there little one.", he said. Darnell still hid behind Phear.
"There's no need to be shy Darnell.", Specter said.
Cagney turned into his Phase 1 form and grew a small purple flower.
"Here you go kid.", Cagney said, giving the flower to Darnell, who took it.
"Thank you.", Darnell said.

*Later*

"Bye Cagney!", Specter called. Cagney waved bye.
Specter pulled Darnell and Phear onto the train.
"Cagney seemed nice.", Darnell said, the purple flower in her hair.
"Yeeaa...", Phear said, tugging some vines out of his ribcage.
"It was great to let you two see the Spring Pollination."
"It was amazing.", Darnell said.

*at the casino*

"And then that weed planted vines all over my ribcage!", Phear said, still tugging them out.
"But you calling Cagney a weed is what got you vined in the first place Phear.", Darnell said.
"I'd taken you had fun Darnell.", Dice said, taking another sip of wine. Darnell nodded.
"Oh! Cagney gave this to me to give to you."
Darnell pulled out another flower, this one was bigger and a deep violet.
"Oh, if you see him agian, tell him I say thanks.", Dice said, and placed the flower on his coat.
Martini walked up.
"We're gonna need the chainsaw to get those vines out.", she said. Phear sighed, giving up on the tugging while Darnell giggled.

A/N: This just in I was in a camp all day waiting for my dad while writing this. Nearby I saw a field of flowers, yellow and orange. Coincidence?