Happy Easter/April Fools!

A/N: I know this is late.

"Houcus! Don't eat all of the chocolate eggs! They're for all of Inkwell!"
Baroness Von Bon Bon glared at the rabbit, who stuffed an eleventh chocolate egg in his mouth.
"But they're so good Baroness!"
Darnell chuckled as she wrapped some more candy.
"Darn rabbit.", Baroness mumbled.
"Darn wabbit.", Darnell mumbled, smiling.
...

"Well, that's the last of them..", The Baroness said, whipeing her head.
"Come on,", She said, about to open the door.
"Let's go get these to the rest of Inkwell- UGH!"
The Baroness was soaking wet from the water. Hocus laughed his head off.
"Why does this always have to happen whenever Easter and April Fools day are on the same day?!", The Baroness sighed.
"Wait for me, I'm gonna change. Darnell, make sure that rabbit doesn't eat anymore candy."
"Yes ma'am.", Darnell said. Baroness left.
"...Want another candy?", Darnell asked Hocus.

*Later...*

Hocus and Baroness went around Inkwell, hiding eggs and candy. Darnell was at the carnival.

"Attack!", Darnell yelled, jumping on Beppi, who caught her.
"Well lookey here, it's Mrs. Darnell Oleander!"
"You ready?"
"Totally!"
The two got the pranking supplies and hurried back to Hocus and Bon Bon.

"Okay, me and Hocus still need to hide a few hundred more eggs, so, Beppi, you and Darnell can go prepare pranks.", Baroness said.
Beppi saluted and ran off with Darnell following.
"Oh and don't go too extreme!", Baroness called after.

Beppi and Darnell set their first pranks of the Phantom Express. They put woopie cushions under the seats, mixed up a few signs (the Janitor closet now says Bathroom).
Darnell used her magic to quickly put up pranks in the forest while Beppi did the villages.
Finally they went to the casino.
"Know any good places to prank?", Beppi asked. Darnell smiled and nodded.
They replaced the drinks with water with food coloring, changed the casino music to the song: Nyan Cat, and set it on a 72 hour (three day) loop.
"You sure about this?", Darnell asked.
"I don't want Mr. Devil to get too mad."
"Relax, we'll be fine; he's most likely gonna come for me, and the others will make sure he doesn't hurt you.", Beppi said.
"Besides,", Beppi said, looking around the Devil's office.
"We already did it, so no turning back."
The two looked at all the bibles on the ceiling, floor, walls, even door, chair, and desk, of the Devil's office.

*evening...*

"You two done?", Baroness asked. Beppi and Darnell nodded.
"You two?", Beppi asked.
"Yep. Oh and, I got pranked.", Hocus said.
"He sat on a woopie cushion.", Baroness said.
"Anyways, we start?", Darnell asked.
The Baroness nodded. And turned to the crowd and pulled out a megaphone.
"Citizens of Inkwell, the Easter Fools hunt begins now!"
Everyone ran looking for eggs and candy.

Easter Fools is a game the people of Inkwell do when Easter and April Fools collide. You search for eggs and candy, or get pranked trying. The person to find the most eggs wins.

Since Darnell did the pranking, it was her and Beppi's jobs to make sure the pranks work, and to tally how many pranks one got.
Baroness and Hocus did the same, exept with candy.

"WHY THE HELL ARE THERE BIBLES ON MY OFFICE!?!?!", The Devil shouted.
Mangosteen pressed the button to turn on the casino music, and got Nyan Cat.
"Oh my got why this song!?", King Dice said.

Cagney and Specter both got pranked with a pie to the face. Specter tasted the pie.
"Mm, blueberry.", he said.

Cala Maria found rocks painted to look like eggs. She huffed in frustration.

Hilda looked from above, as well did Djimmi.
Hilda was about to jump off her cloud when she realized she was glued to it.
"How do you even get glue on a cloud?!", she said shocked.
Djimmi laughed at this, but then Hilda pushed him into a cloud, getting him stuck too.

The Cupbrothers both got woopie cushioned.

*Three hours later..*

The day had finally come to an end. And now it was time to see who won Easter Fools.
"And the winner of this year's Easter Fools is..."
Beppi and Hocus did the drum roll.
"Puphead! With 100 candy and 77 pranks!"
Everyone cheered for the wooden kid, who smiled.
"Congratulations.", Baroness said, giving Puphead a trophy and a bag of candy.

*Night, at the casino...*

"So it was Beppi's idea to glue those bibles?", Devil said.
They changed the Nyan Cat song back to the casino music, managed to get all the bibles off, and got rid of any other prank in the casino.
"Yes.", Darnell said.
"I'm gonna kill that clown.", Devil mumbled. Darnell knew Beppi wouldn't die, but he would be banned from the casino for a while, like he comes here often anyways. Darnell got grounded for four days just for helping, but since she was helping for the event, she only got four days.
"Yo Rum, pass me a bottle of Whiskey!", Devil called. Rum got the bottle and gave it to the Devil, who drank it. Then suddenly, he spitted it out.
"This is water!", he said, holding up the bottle.
"Ohhh, right. Forgot about that.", Darnell said. She helped get all the colored water out and all the drinks back.

Darnell layed on one of the couches of the casino, silently eating a chocolate bird. King Dice sat with her, messing with her hair. Everyone sat and ate their candy and talked about the pranks.