Chapter 15: Half the Heart Beats

"Omg momma my engagement is in one week and nothing seems to be ready." Panchi cries as she paces back and forth around Madhu. Everyone was busy with a task to get ready for Panchi and Danish's engagement. Madhu ignored Panchi as she told the flower decorator to add more carnation in the hallway. "Momma are you even listening to me." Panchi tried to shake Madhu for attention.

"Panchi." Madhu said in a stern voice. "Everything will go according to plan. We all are working as soon as possible. Pandit ji (priest) just suddenly surprised us with this date." Madhu looked around for Piya and Misha who were busy cleaning the house. Well technically talking more than cleaning. "Piya! Misha! You two honestly can't do one thing correctly without getting distracted. Look at Abhay he is working so hard." Madhu says as Abhay and Kabir comes carrying gas cylinders.

"Wow aunty only Abhay, what about me? I am working hard to." Kabir protest placing the gas cylinder down. Behind Abhay and Kabir Shaurya and Shankar walk in carrying pots.

"Kabir tum toh chop raho, life mei shahad phelibar koi kam kiya hai. (Oh, Kabir you shouldn't be the one to speak about work when for the first time you did something right.)" Madhu replies as Piya and Misha laugh. "Shankar, Shaurya, you can set the pots and pans in the kitchen. Misha show them to the kitchen." Madhu instructs Misha. Shankar and Shaurya follow Misha to the kitchen.

BG: "Aadah Ishq"

"Guys thank you so much for doing this in the last moment. I know I just started working for you two,but you doing this for my friend's sister I love you guys yar." Misha says as she hugs Shaurya and Shankar. Misha had asked for them to cater for Panchi and Danish's engagement function. Shankar agreed to it thinking that this way he can win over Misha's heart. As Misha hugged him Shankar could imagine their marriage and them with each other together forever.

 As Misha hugged him Shankar could imagine their marriage and them with each other together forever

Namkin Si Baat Hain

Har Nayi Si Baat Mein

Teri Khusboo Chal Rahi

Hai Jo Mere Saath Mein

Halka Halka Rang Beete Kal Ka

Gehra Gehra Kal Ho Jayega

Ho Jayega

Aadha Ishq Aadha Hai

Aadha Ho Jayega

Kadmo Se Milo Ka

Vada Ho Jayega

"Ahem. We should start working." Shaurya cuts off their hug. Shaurya was still unaware of the feelings Shankar had for Misha. Misha leaves Shankar and Shaurya in the kitchen as she heads backs to help Piya. Shaurya puts one of the pans on the table and bumps into Shankar, almost falling but Shankar catches him before he could fall.