Chapter 40: Welcome to the Family

The scene opens up in Dobriyal mansion.

Piya, Asha and Ruhi are sitting in the living room, when Piya's phone rings.

"Bakra 🐐ka phone aya! Bakra🐐 ka phone aya!Bakra🐐 ka phone aya! Kay teri Bakra🐐 ka phone aya!" (Tune ma ka phone aya)
Piya looks at her phone confused and sees the contact named as bakra. She picked it up and put it on speaker and said hello.

"Hey Piya, this is Jai. I guess Misha placed my contact info on your phone." Jai said from the other side. Asha and Ruhi tried to stop from cracking up. Only Misha could think of adding Jai's number on Piya's phone under Bakra.

Um..yeah Misha did add you." Piya said.

"So, Piya, I was wondering if you are free tomorrow, if I can take you out to dinner." Jai asked. Piya rolled her eyes hearing that. Abhay who was busy reading a book in the corner of room looked up angrily.

Abhay POV: Is Salle ko sirf meri wali hi pasand ai dunya ki sari larkio ko chor kai. (This A** only after my girl instead of all the other girls in the world.

Abhay got up from where he was sitting and went over to Piya to hear her response

Abhay got up from where he was sitting and went over to Piya to hear her response. Piya was about to reply when Asha signaled her to say yes. Piya looked at Asha confused. But did as Asha told her. Abhay and Ruhi looked from Asha to Piya.

"Um..Sure Jai. When?" Piya asked a bit annoyed but hidden away from her voice.

"Tomorrow at 7pm in Hotel Garden." Jai said excitedly.

"Okay see you tomorrow." Piya said and cut the phone call. Piya then turned toward Asha angrily.

"Chill meri rani, Jai is setting himself up for our plan." Asha said trying to calm Piya.

"What plan? Mudje be bathao nah?" Ruhi pleaded trying to get something out from either Piya or Asha. (Tell me please)

"Sorry Ruhi, this plan has to be super secret and we already know you have a hard time keeping secret." Piya said.

"Love you Ruhi, but your tongue runs like a race horse." Asha added. Ruhi looked at Abhay.

"Don't look at me. Those two haven't even told me what they are planning." Abhay said holding up his hand in surrounding.

"You guys are so mean. Please tell me, you know I will have a heart attack if I don't know." Ruhi said huffing as if she is about to lose her breath. She went to Asha's feet and grabbed it. Asha tried to get Ruhi off. However, before Asha could reveal to Ruhi the secret, the Dobriyal mansion doorbell begin to ring frantically.

"Who could be ringing the bell like this at this hour?" Piya said looking at Asha. All four got up and went to see who came. Piya saw Madhu was heading toward the door to open it. Panchi came out of her room to see what the ruckus was going on. When Madhu opened the door the whole Dobriyal house had a Zor Ka Jhatka.