Chapter 33: My Soniye

INSTRUCTIONS: Please if you are using your phone to read then put it in scrolling from paging form. To do that you need to go to your settings and it gives you the option. The reason I am asking is I have a song with the title gif on the cover of the chapter and when it comes to the song part of the story. You guys can play it on the top and enjoy it along with the story.

 You guys can play it on the top and enjoy it along with the story

Piya came out of her room after the conversation with Jai. Jai followed behind her to talk to her, but she walked away avoiding him. Piya saw her mom and dad, Madhu and Arnab Dobriyal talking to Dipanita Kurana. She rushed towards them. Dipanita saw Piya.

"Piya, you look so pretty my dear." Dipanita said as she hugged Piya. She released Piya and saw Jai behind her. "Already jora ka gulam Jai? (You are already your would be wife's slave.) Following her around."

"No, Dipanita aunty I was just coming to see you and aunty and uncle." Jai said as he smiled at Arnab and Madhu. Arnab and Madhu smiled at that comment, they were happy that Piya was getting someone who loved her. Abhay was walking by and saw all five of them interacting. Piya felt as if someone was watching her, when she looked up she saw her Abhay. Piya smiled towards him and he understood her smile. No matter what anyone else thought she and her heart only belonged to him.

"Piya what happened to your hand." Madhu asked as she saw the bandage on Piya's arm. Abhay chuckled at Piya from far away. She was doing the same thing as Kajol did in DDLJ to avoid her engagement with Jai. He wasn't that big of a Bollywood movie fan, but he knew that movie by heart. Piya saw Abhay smirking.

"Don't worry mom, if it's necessary that I need to wear the engagement ring on this hand I am ready to take the bandage off

"Don't worry mom, if it's necessary that I need to wear the engagement ring on this hand I am ready to take the bandage off. Even though I cut the finger very badly." Piya said to Madhu. Then she smiled at Jai so Abhay can see. Abhay just shook his head.

Abhay's POV: Piya oh Piya. I don't know what to do with this girl, but then if she didn't tease me like this, would she even be my Piya.

Abhay walked over to where Piya, and the rest were.

"Oh lord Piya, kitni nazuk ho tum. (how fragile you are)." Abhay commented. Piya just smiled as if annoyed.

"Bas Abhay tum dono aj toh lerna band karo. (Abhay stop fighting just for today.)" Madhu said, still unaware that Piya and Abhay weren't actually fighting.