Chapter 39: Zor Ka Jhatka

Maya walked into the night as the rain continued to drip on top of her. Her parents left her, and what she thought was love was someone else's fun. As the cold night wind passed against her delicate body Maya shivered. She continued walking into the night aimlessly. Was this her life? Maya stopped in front of a café, a week ago across from that café Danish showed his true colors. Maya got a flashback of Danish pushing her towards the car.

"AHHHHH!" Maya let out a painful cry and hit her hand against the ground. Maya stopped crying when she realized someone was standing beside her. She looked up and saw a familiar person holding an umbrella over her head and protecting her.

 She looked up and saw a familiar person holding an umbrella over her head and protecting her

"Shankar..." Maya was able to utter as she looked at the figure. Shankar stood in silence not sure what to say. From his café he had seen someone sitting outside in the rain. He brought out an umbrella to see who was out here so late. But he didn't think it would be Maya.

"Maya are you okay?" Shankar asked. But Maya fell to the ground crying. Shankar bent down to help her. He took Maya's hand and took her in his café.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Scene Moves to Misha's House

In Misha's house, Haseena was busy packing up their suitcase. She whipped away her tears as she threw her clothes in a luggage. Haseena dropped down beside the bed crying. She remembered her time with Neel. She looked down at her empty finger, no longer was the ring that Neel had given her.

Haseena whipped away her tears as she heard a knock on the front door. That must be Misha Haseena thought. She went to open the door. But it wasn't just Misha that entered the house. Holding her hand was Kabir.

Haseena moved back in shock around Misha's neck was marriage garland and as well as Kabir's neck. Haseena looked at Misha's forehead and a she feared there was sindoor on her forehead.

"Misha!" Haseena yelled. Misha hid behind Kabir. Kabir moved aside. Misha pulled up her scarf and hid behind it.

 Misha pulled up her scarf and hid behind it

"Mai Misha nahi, mai kam bhali bhai Mangla. (I am not Misha, I am the maid Mangla.) " Misha said still hiding behind her scarf. Kabir hit his head in frustration. Misha what was she even doing now. Kabir cleared his throat.