Characters (Class one of a kinds)

OCs

Class One-Of-A-Kinds

Camille Keane Mason - read minds

*Her parents are both smart and brainiacs and oddly enough, are just normal humans. She was sent to the school with her parents swearing to say nothing about the school and its students.

*A super quiet girl who likes to sit in the back.

*She, apparently, knows everybody's secrets, forcing everyone to be kind to her.

*Even though she could, Camille does not blackmail anyone.

*She is everyone's favorite pawn in the battle field and she is the most useful member and player to date.

Mari Caslin Thompson - mariposa

*Apparently, having mariposa wings runs in the family. Mari's family had had the wings from the very roots of the family tree. It was said that an ancestor of hers had met a genie and had wished to travel the world. Knowing genies, they become tricky at times. Mari's ancestor was then tricked and had grown butterfly wings and that was passed on from generation to generation.

*Mari is everything and being a brat is one of them.

*She also do not know her rights and wrongs.

*Mari only serves as a distraction and once her wings get hurt then it's goodbye battle for her.

Cimanella Levine Durett - supersonic speed

*A relative of the fastest runners in history. Cimanella came from a race of normal humans, and ran away from home. After seeing the school, he had reported seeing "ghosts" inside the school, which was actually just a student, Sheila, and tried to run fast. After about a few minutes, he stopped and looked at his place which was beside the school, a few meters away from his starting point. He soon discovered that quick running in the family wasn't a talent but a power.

*Cimanella is boastful that everyone thinks that that is his ability.

*He isn't everyone's favorite in the class.

*Cimanella isn't much that useful in the field but he could get a first aid kit before someone even says it's needed

Yolly Michaelis Sparks- brainiac

*Yolly's family was nothing out of the ordinary. Often, his relatives got kicked out of school because of being super dumb but Yolly was an exception. Sure Yolly did get kicked out, but it was only because he was over qualified. Even in Harvard. He knew every little detail that he even knew the school before it was built, causing him to be the first student in the one-of-a-kind class.

*He is nothing different than a class valedictorian.

*He could be useful in the field, working side by side with Camille.

Sam Irwin Talley - turn into any animal

*Sam's mother is a veterinarian and his father is a centaur. His father wanted to rebel against his race, seeing as a loving human will do so, his parents flee off the country to the safari. They build a family. Oddly enough their child could turn into any animal. A few years later, both his parents are killed by an unknown jungle monster. Sam goes out of the safari and drifts upon the school.

*He is warmhearted.

*One of the class' most broken.

*He is useful to any field of battle.

Sheila Zegans Abarca - turn invisible.

*As a baby, Sheila didn't know how to control her powers. There was one time where she turned invisible for two weeks, making her parents near being crazy. It turns out, Sheila was just playing in her crib all along. After seeing this, her parents turn to her grandfather who once had invisibility powers but was removed when Sheila was born. It turns out, it was a curse to an ancestor that was passed on from generation to generation.

*Sheila is a trickster at heart.

*Often times, she likes to see people freaking out but is one of the famous people in campus.

*Sheila could be useful as backup and surprise attacks.

Sophia Eder Green - teleport

*Teleporting wasn't in the blood, even in her ancestors', well, who could know? Sophia is an orphan. Nothing much is known about the girl.

*She is often the mysterious one.

*She transfers from one place to another

*Works side by side with Sheila

Ashton Eros Copas- great aim

*He is often told he had cherub blood in him. Well, why not? Her mother was supposedly not giving birth but, with a blessing from Eros, his mother had said, he was born.

*He was always bullied to wear diapers but he pulled back his arrows then the bullies stopped coming.

*He is as cute as a cherub would be.

*A good warrior at the back of the field.

Kimberly Duncan - walk on water

*It was as if her body was in restriction mode with the water. And it was no curse or ancestor story that could tell why.

*She is one of the sweethearts

*She is useless in class.

*She could barely be used in the battle field

Alexa Cheverie Folwer- control fire

*Alexa and Alexander are twins. They also have siblings who are twins. They are Tyler and Taylor and they control earth and wind. The family does not know why they are like that. As kids, they pretended to be like that then one stormy night later, their main antenna was hit with lightning, and they were battling with the antenna above the TV. After that night, they all had powers.

*She is often the liked one in the twins

*She could never get a day without argument with her twin

*She would never work without her brother

Alexander Frank Folwer- control water

*The mischievous one

*He does not let anyone hurt his twin

*Works well with Alexa

Felix Levan Prevost - control people's minds

*Camille and Felix are distant relatives. They all think it runs in the blood, but the family doesn't.

*A quiet one

*He does nothing good

*A very useful one in the field. He'll always be your second option.