Chapter five: The Campfire

CHAPTER FIVE: THE CAMPFIRE

"How could you even reject me, Tooth?" Jack asked as he and Tooth flew above the ocean with Jack freezing the ocean for them to train on

"Look I'm just not interested in having a relationship." Tooth shook her head

"So what you said, it's all not true?" Jack asked, looking at the fairy

"It's nothing but bluff, Jack. Oh if only you'd improve your attitude." Tooth rolled her eyes

"So wait, if I improve my attitude, you'll go on a date with me?"

"I could but my dad won't let me." Tooth answered truthfully, "In all honesty, he doesn't like anyone for me."

"I see," Jack rubbed the back of his neck, "but if it's just your decision, will you?"

"That'll be fine, attitude's your only problem after all." Tooth shrugged

-

"Hey, uh, Bunny," Tooth said as she walked over to Bunnymund who was starting to fix the tents, "Camille sent me to talk to you."

"Oh," The boy looked down, "So you know?"

"It was kinda obvious when you and Jack were chasing and yelling 'Tooth's mine'." Tooth rolled her eyes, "Anyways, before anything gets worse, I'm not interested in relationships, that's what I told Jack too."

"So you're not going to date any of us?" Bunny asked

"Unless you could live underwater," Tooth muttered

"What was that?"

"Nothing, nothing. Look, the thing is, you and Jack look like you're brothers, why do you fight over me?" Tooth asked

"Tooth, if a guy loves, he loves, he doesn't think, he isn't able to." Bunny answered, "In all honesty, I was mesmerized even when you didn't know me yet. You were just simply unique."

Bunny sighed, "And I really thought you'd like me."

"No, it's not that Bunny, it's just, I don't see you as a boyfriend. You're more like a boy friend. Do you get what I'm saying?" Tooth asked

"Of course," Bunny smiled

-

"Okay, everyone, gather up. We're gonna have dinner now so I'd like you all to sit down on the logs." Mari said and everyone sat, "I'd like to thank to all of you. We'd done a great job so far. Thanks for the teamwork. Now, after dinner, we're not going to train, we'll have a time to get to know each other more. You all know our class, we're the ones with the most arguments cause we don't see eye to eye and I think it's about time we unwind and get to know our family."

"Wow, Mari's a great speaker." Tooth muttered

"She is." Jack answered

"Now I hope you all have a great dinner. And thank our cooks for tonight, Alexa and Sophia."

Then they finished eating their dinner and were just talking and laughing and just having a good time.

"Hey! Let's play a game. It's like truth or dare. It will go from me holding the bottle top and Alex holding the bottom then he will pass it to the next one and so on until the song stops." Alexa explained, "Are you in?"

"I'm alright,"

"Yeah, let's do it."

"Okay."

"Let's play then."

"Game, so," Alexa said as she held the neck of a bottle and her brother holding the body, "99 bottles of pop on the wall, 99 bottles of pop. Take one down pass it around, 98 bottles of pop on the wall. Freeze!"