Chapter eight: Tuesday

CHAPTER EIGHT: TUESDAY

The following day, Cimanella went to school in a wheelchair, Alexander with an ice bag over his head and Mari with bandage on her injured wing.

"Well don't everybody in this class look horrible." Scarlett said, standing at the class' doorway, "What? Did you all have too much practice?"

"Nope," Tooth answered, standing up and facing Scarlett, "I think we have too little practice. After all, we are too different to train altogether. So I think you've got the upper hand on this thing. You know, you're all mermaids, you basically rule the water, well, except for the royalties, but whatever, right? So, um, I guess you should give us a huge good luck. You think we need it, right?"

"Of course. Losers always need the good luck. So, class weirdos, good luck." Scarlett turned around and snickered

Tooth patted Scarlett's back and whispered, "Thank you."

"Uh, what did you just do?" Sheila asked

"I kinda ruined her day. Yeah, sooner or later though, anyway, Yolly, what'd you find?"

"Let's see, Toothiana, you have advantages. You could slice thin trees and bushes with your wings. Weakness well, you're kinda weak at water, a little weight puts you down. And you have delicate wings. Other than that, I'd say you should keep an eye on Jack all the time because they're gonna use him as a bait."

"Jackson," Yolly said

"Jackson?" Tooth giggled

"You will be our advantage in the actual field. You could freeze the water and hold it for about an hour. Disadvantages, you're the first person they'll try to, uh, get rid of. And don't fall for any traps. We all know you're weak at those stuff."

"Camille, well you know your advantages, you probably read it already. Your disads are kinda difficult. They could blackmail you."

"Mari,"

"No, you don't need to." Mari shook her head

"Ashton, look at what arrow you are to shoot. Not much disads though."

"Sam, we could always use you in the water. Don't get sick. When you get sick, even a slight sneeze could turn you into a monkey and you'll drown in the water."

"Sandy, ads, you are mute so they won't blackmail you into saying something. Disads, well, you get tired too easily."

"Kimberly, ads, you won't be hurt. Disads, not much."

"Bunny, ads, you can get away easily, disads, we can't use you much in the battle field."

"Sophia, you could get away easily."

"Sheila, you could sneak into their court."

"Lexa, you couldn't be used that much. And Felix, work with Camille, always."

"Hey, I'm curious. What did you do to Scarlett?" Jack asked

Tooth stood up by the door and opened it. She raised up her hand and three fingers.

"Three, two, one," Tooth counted

"Toooooooooooothianaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!"

"Whoa!" Sam laughed

"You are so awesome!"

Then the whole class started laughing it all up.

-

"Yolly, the class' brainiac? What happened?" Scarlett stood by the classroom's door the second time that day

"Shut up, Scarlett." Sheila yelled