Chapter twelve: Meet our dearest Queen, Queen Foothiana

CHAPTER TWELVE: MEET OUR DEAREST QUEEN, QUEEN FOOTHIANA

"So where are we going again?" Jack asked

They were all in the carriage with Olga, Nanny Marianella, and Haroom. Tooth, Jack and Olga sat together with Tooth in between and Marianella and Haroom sat opposite to them.

"We're visiting the next village." Tooth answered

"What look are you achieving?" Olga asked

"A look that says 'Hello world, here stands in front of you is loser Queen Foothiana! I am here to show you what real life is and how much of a big shot and special I really am." Tooth answered, making the three adults stare at her

"Wait, what-. Are we. Did you just. We're heading over the village of the class a mermaids?!" Jack asked, "And you’re changing your make-up again? Seriously?"

"Yeah, but I can't really embarrass them in front of many people." Tooth muttered

Olga put light yellow liquid on Tooth's closed eye lids in a form of her wings. Next, she put a light green liquid under the yellow. And lastly, she put a light blue under the two colors. Olga then put a light pink color around her eyes and different shades of pink stones were put under the line of the corner of her eyes. And lastly, Olga dabbed a bright pink liquid at her eyelids, forming a thin line above her eyes and under it.

"Fantastic!" Tooth smiled, looking at a mirror

Tooth turned back to Jack.

"So what were we saying?" Tooth asked

Jack stared at Tooth for a while with the look he gave Tooth earlier. What it was, Tooth still could not figure out what.

"Oh, uh, what were you saying, Tooth?" Jack stuttered

-

"Breathe in, breathe out," Marianella said in front of a fretting Tooth, "You're just going to be introduced then you will give a little speech."

"Nanny, I'm very nervous." Tooth said, worry evident in her eyes, "Look my hands are shaking."

"Come on, Tooth," Jack said, holding Tooth's forearms, "Keep your cool." he said while shaking the girl

-

"Alright children, you will stay here for the time being. We will introduce you, then you will all go out, once we call you all, starting from Scarlett. You shall greet her with 'Greetings, Queen Ana and company'. Alright children? Accompany that with a nice bow, alright?" A cheery red head said as she left the small tent the teens were in

"Huh, wonder who this Queen Ana is." Scarlett muttered

"Who cares, Scar? We just won against the brawl then we have the honor of meeting the queen and sitting with her on dinner." Blake said, "Isn't this just a wonderful day?"

-

"I am pleased to introduce to you, our newest queen, the first female descent of the race, Queen Toothiana, accompanied with her escort, Jackson Frost."

A round of applause was heard as Tooth entered with Jack beside her and some guards behind them. Tooth smiled warmly at her loyal subjects while Jack just smiled uncertainly.

"My dearest queen, I present to you, twenty students from Burgess Academy. They had just won an outnumbered battle earlier today, battling fifty students while they were twenty and some injured. Queen Ana, our most prestigious and treasured mermaids, the class a mermaids."

Another round of applause was heard as a group of mermaids swam gracefully towards the front and bowed without looking at the queen and her company.