Chapter One

Third Person

"Max! Don't touch that!," Jasper yelled and ran over to Max, pulling his hand away from the hot stove. Max just stared at him then threw a cup at his head. "Max, that wasn't very nice," Jasper said as he put the cup on the counter.

"Fuck you!! You're gonna make me stay with Daniel, I don't like him!!," Max screamed and dropped to the floor. This is what Jasper and David dealed with everyday. They knew what they had signed up for when they got Max and they knew that they would have to deal with it for a lot longer. David peeked his head around the corner and slowly walked in, he picked up Max and kissed his cheek.

"Now, why is my Maxy throwing a tantrum?," David smiled as Max looked up at him calming down some.

"Jasper is making me go with Daniel again!! I don't like Daniel!," Max crossed his arms and pouted.

"Buddy, we have to go do some shopping, Daniel is your babysitter and he is one of our bestfriends," David stated as he kissed all over the boys face. Max just whined and nuzzled David, he always acted up when Daniel was around. No one knew why except for Max and Daniel but Max just knew he hated Daniel and couldn't explain why. Suddenly the door was opened and Daniel calmly walked into the house. He did this a lot, he never knocked anymore. Max glared at him as he walked over and pinched his cheek.

"How's my favourite little brat," Daniel grinned some. David chuckled and looked at Max.

"He's just kidding buddy, he loves you," David handed Max over to Daniel. "Alright, Jasper and I need to go now, We love you Maxy," David kissed Max's cheek and Jasper did the same. The two left and Max quickly started crying, he hated Daniel so much.

"Shut up," Daniel hit him upside the head and set him on the floor. "I'm going to go watch tv, do whatever you do, just don't bother me," The blonde man then walked to the couch and flopped down onto it. Max ran up to his room and pulled a big box of legos out of the closet. He dragged it into the living room and sat in front of Daniel just building things. Daniel didn't like this kid but he could tolerate him. "What the hell are you building?," Daniel looked down at Max who just smiled.

"I'm building David and Jasper!," Max grinned and showed a red blob and a green blob.

"They look like shit," Daniel got up and looked around. He found a wallet on the counter and grabbed some money from it. He then wrote something down and picked up Max. "Come on, we're going to go see someone," Daniel took him out to his car and threw him into the back. He then got in the front and started driving.

         After an hour of driving, Daniel pulled into a parking lot of a full white facility. He got Max out of the car and dragged him into the building. Inside was all white and everyone was wearing all white. Someone came over and took Max from Daniel. The next three hojrs were the lomgest three hours of Max's life.

"Where the hell is he Jasper?! If they really went out for icecream than they would be back!!," David was sobbing and clinging to Jasper.

"I don't know Davey, we'll find him," Jasper sighed and held David close.

"I'm going to find him, no m-matter what it takes,"