Chapter Eight pt2

Max ran over to a man, his name was Jake; Jake was one of the teachers at his school. Max looked at Jake and started saying his name over and over. When Jake didn't answer Max started screaming and hitting the man. Jake quickly picked Max up and smiled at him, this made Max calm down quickly.

"What do you need, Max?," Jake pokes the boys chest and chuckled.

"I want a new juice box, mine empty," Max smiled back and pat Jake's cheek.

"Alright, I think we can do that, just sit in your chair and continue playing for me, alright?," Jake set Max down and the boy ran back to his chair. Five minutes later Jake came back and handed Max his juice box.

"Thank you!," Max quickly drank his juice and smiled.

"Hey, Max, I think you have a visitor," Jake pointed at the door and Max quickly looked at it. David and Jasper promised to come as often as possible, Max has been at the school for three months now and the two had managed to come at least once every week.

"David!! Jasper!!," Max ran over and hugged them tightly. The two hugged back and David seemed happier then usual.

"Maxxy, guess what, you have been very, very good- this means that now you get to come home on weekends!," David grinned and held Max close.

"And- Todays Friday!!," Max gasped and looked up at David. The man nodded and picked him up.

"Yep, a few more hours and you can come home, I'm going to stay here to watch what you guys to while Jasper goes home and sets up some stuff for you," David looked up at Jasper who nodded.

"Awesome! I'm gonna have you meet Nikki, she is my best, best friend!," Max pointed at a girl who seemed zoned out. David slowly nodded and smiled, he understood why she was zoning out, Max did that sometimes, it was just them being in there own little head space. Max hugged Jasper tightly and Jasper kissed his cheek before leaving. Max held David's hand and took him over to his seat.

"Is it play time Max?," David looked at the boy who shook his head.

"Nope, Mr.Jake saids these help me learn not to throws things," Max handed David a toy car.

"How does it do that?," David didn't really understand.

"Well, you see," Jake walked over and stood next to David making him jump. "Max gets angry very easily, so, when he gets angry we sit with him and have him hold the toys, when he tries to throw one, we make him sit in timeout for five minutes, this is effective because he learns that throwing things means punishment," Jake smiled and ruffled Max's hair.

"That...actually makes sense," David looked at Jake and shook his hand. Jake was only a little bit shorter than David, this wasn't suprising seeing as David stood at 6'3, this made Jake 6'0 exactly. Max waved his hand infront of David and giggled.

"Daddy, likes Jake," Max stuck his tongue out. "Daddy was staring at Jake and that's how daddy stares at Jasper," Max smiled and David quickly put a hand over Max's mouth.

"Max, I do not like Jake," Luckily, Jake just laughed it off and smiled. Max bit David's hand then went back to playing with his toys. Jake and David talked about Max for a little bit, Max was being very good for Jake and all the others. The boy had originally had tantrums almost every hour of every day, he wasn't adjusting well to his new temporary home. Now though, they had taught him how to control most of his anger so he would only have around three tantrums a week, this was good for David, Max left pretty big bruises when he hit so he now could have his kid back home and not have to be scared of being hit.  Eventually, Max and David got to leave and go home for the weekend.

"David? I don't wanna stay there, I miss David and Jasper giving me hugs and kisses, I miss bed time stories, I wanna go home," Max whined some and David picked him up smiling some.

"Hey, it's okay baby, it's not gonna be for much longer, when you leave, I'll read you all the bed time stories you need," David chuckled and kissed Max's cheek then buckled him into his seat in the car. Max just nodded and kissed David's forehead then giggled.

"It's okay, David and Jasper are the best ever, I don't need the stories, just cuddles and toys," Max smiled and David chuckled.

"Alright buddy, whatever you say,"