Chapter Two

"Wow!" Lucia said on our way out of the school. "I didn't know you were that good". I smiled a bit. Was I really that good? Did I make Rachel jealous?

"I just hope Rachel isn't mad at me because of how good I am", I replied.

"Well she will be", a voice said. Lucia and I turned around and saw a girl and a guy. Lucia seemed to know who they were.

"I'm Kurt and yes, Rachel will be mad", he said, shaking my hand.

"I'm Samara and I've heard things about Rachel too", she greeted. I raised my eyebrows in confusion. What kind of things?

"She once sent a girl to a crack house because she was jealous the girl was better than her and she didn't want to share her spotlight", Kurt explained. Samara and Lucia nodded in agreement. My mouth dropped open. Would she send me to a crack house too?

"Who knows, maybe you're next", another voice joined in. I turned my head.

"Come on Santana. Don't scare the new kid like that", Lucia replied. Santana smirked then walked over to me.

"I'm Santana, the realest person in Glee Club you'll ever meet. They all love me", Santana replied. Lucia laughed then rolled her eyes. All five of us headed down the sidewalk, leaving school property. There were people everywhere.

"So, do you have your eye on anyone?' Santana asked. Kurt lightly slapped her arm. "What? If we're going to be friends, I need to know these things".

"Well.......", I started. Everyone beamed in excitement. "I got my eye on two guys".

"One of them better not be Puckerman because he got Quinn pregnant", Kurt said, making me giggle a little. I shifted my gaze to my left where everyone was hanging out. I saw Finn and Rachel sitting on a bench, talking. I saw Quinn standing against the wall, plotting how to get Finn with her instead. I saw Sam and Brittany sitting on the grass, chatting and laughing. I stared at Finn while walking and ended up tripping over myself. He saw me fall and ran over.

"I got this guys, you go ahead", he said, telling my friends to go. He held out his hand and smiled at me while helping me up. "Are you okay? I saw you fall from where I was sitting".

"Yeah, thanks. I'm fine", I replied. "You're Finn, right?' "I saw you in Glee club sitting next to Rachel". Finn nodded then looked at Rachel out of the corner of his eye. Rachel started to come over where we were talking and held Finn's hand to show that he was taken. I looked down at the ground uncomfortably. "So.....um.....I better go. Nice talking with you Finn". Finn smiled then said goodbye.

"What did you and her talk about?' A slightly jealous Rachel asked. "She didn't say she thought she was better than me, did she?"

"We barely talked. I saw her fall so I helped her up. She's real nice Rachel. I think you and her would be friends", Finn explained. I felt him and Rachel watching me walk to where Finn was sitting across the street from a park. Sam Evans caught my eye. I smiled at him slightly and he smiled back. I like both Finn and Sam. What am I going to do? I think I have feelings for Sam and Finn. But Rachel would never let me have Finn. I put my headphones in and started to sing along to the song that was playing.

Amy:

I hung up the phone tonight

Something happened for the first time

Deep inside it was a rush

What a rush

Cause the possibility

That you would ever feel the same way about me

It's just too much

Just too much

I stood up, still singing along and headed back to the school.

Why do I keep running from the truth?

All I ever think about is you

You got me hypnotized

So mesmerized

And I've just got to know

I stood outside the school with my feelings for Finn and Sam running wild.

Do you ever think

When you're all alone

All that we could be?

Where this thing could go?

Am I crazy or falling in love?

Is it real or just another crush?

Do you catch a breath

When I look at you?

Are you holding back

The way you do?

Cause I'm trying, trying to walk away

But I know this crush ain't going away

Going away

I now stood in the choir room, all alone, singing my heart out as Miss Pillsbury watched without me knowing.

Has it ever crossed your mind

When we're hanging,

Spending time, girl, are we just friends?

Is there more? (Is there more?)

See it's a chance we've gotta take

Cause I believe that we can make

This into something that'll last

Last forever, forever

I started to cry while singing, this time Mr Schue joined Miss Pillsbury and they both watched from the doorway.

Why do I keep running from the truth? (Why do I keep running?)

All I ever think about is you(All I ever think about)

You got me hypnotized (Hypnotized

So mesmerized (Mesmerized)

And I've just got to know

Do you ever think (Ever think)

When you're all alone (All alone)

All that we could be,

Where this thing could go? (Go)

Am I crazy or falling in love, (Crazy)

Is this real or just another crush (Another crush)

Do you catch a breath

When I look at you?

Are you holding back

The way you do?

Cause I'm trying, trying to walk away

But I know this crush ain't going away ya ya ya yaaa

(this crush ain't) going away ya ya ya yaaa

(goin' away) going away ya ya ya yaaa

(when you're all alone

All that we could be,

Where this thing could go)

Going away ya ya ya yaaa

I finished singing and cried my eyes out. I know it's silly to cry over guys who I barely know but I'm so confused on who I like more. Miss Pillsbury came into the room with Mr Schue following behind.

"Hi, I'm Miss Pillsbury:, she said. "Why don't you come to my office?"

Song featured:Crush-David Archuleta