29👑

Marli's POV

I love Jack. I can't imagine my life without him. I spent Thanksgiving with his family, but I needed to be alone. I thanked everyone for having me and said goodbye to everyone except Jack, I couldn't face him. 

I left that night, Sydnie, Ava and Kristin drove me to the airport. I told them everything. I had become very close to Sydnie over this past week, we've promised to all stay in touch.

We came up to the airport and we all stepped out of the car. 

K- "Marli, I know how you feel, but believe me, he is doing this for you. Jack will never leave you, he loves you"

M- "Thankyou Kristen, and thankyou for having me this week, i'm sorry to leave like this"

K- "You'll be okay, and I know for certain we'll see you again"

She hugged me and I felt a tear run down my cheek. 

I turned to Ava and gave her a hug, by the time I was looking at Sydnie I was crying. 

S- "Hey it's okay, just between me and you, Jack was talking about your future together last night"

I looked up at her, shocked.

M- "What do you mean?"

She smirked.

S- "He wants to be with you Marli, forever. Never give up on him, you belong together"

M- "I love you Syd"

S- "Love you too girl" 

We said our goodbyes then I made my way home. 

*skip plane ride*

I landed and texted JC.

Moo

Hey JC, are you around?

JCBBY

Yeah girl, what's up?

Moo

Do you mind picking me up from the airport?

JCBBY

Of course. Is Jack with you?

Moo

No...

JCBBY

On my way

When JC arrived he helped me with my bag. We got in the car and I told him everything. 

JC- "Marli, from what I hear, Jack loves you, he won't give up on you"

I smiled at him. I didn't ask him to take me anywhere, but he took me back to his place with Kian. 

We walked in and JC put my bag at the door, I walked in and saw Kian, he smiled at me and I hugged him. Kian could tell something was up, he ordered chinese for everyone and we sat down watching tv. 

I explained everything once again and he listened. 

K- "Marli, you're our best friend, little sister, and from me, I think you should do your thing, don't lose contact with Jack, but focus on yourself"