35👑

Marli's POV

Jack and I are spending the day in London today. I woke up before Jack, quickly made my way downstairs to get some breakfast. I brought it back and set up the balcony. Jack woke up and came outside. It was cold so I went to get some blankets. 

When I came back out, Jack was sitting on the sofa waiting for me. He was eating, watching the city. He looked like he was in his own thoughts, until he noticed me. 

J- "Hey Lia"

M- "Hey Jacky, whatcha thinking about?"

J- "How beautiful this place is, and how much I can't wait to raise our baby here"

M- "I can't wait either"

He got up and hugged me, we fell back onto the sofa. We continued eating and Jack took the trash inside and I followed.

M- "You know what I'm going to miss the most these next nine months..."

J- "What?"

M- "dance, I did it every day here"

J- "won't be long before you have another little one dancing with you" He smiled and rubbed my stomach. 

I kissed his cheek and went to get changed. Once changed, we head down to the street. I invited Saffron and Harvey to meet us for lunch later. 

First I was taking him to my studio. I was going to show him some of my new songs. 

In the car he was watching something on his phone, it looked like a dance video. He saw me watching. 

J- "Sorry, these people are so talented"

We stopped at a red light. 

M- "Can I see quickly"

He handed me the phone and I blushed, noticing it was one of mine. Jack must've noticed. 

J- "No way, is that you?"

M- "yeah sorta"

J- "my girl is one dancer"

I smiled and he continued watching, then I got a notification. 

jackaverymusic tweet:

hey guys, check out Marli's insane skills ;)

(a/n marli is the one in the orange, her dance starts at 2:27)

M- "Jaaaaack"

J- "What i'm proud"

We pulled up at the studio and he smiled. We took the elevator up to the top floor, where my team was. He held my hand the entire way. When we got up I was bombarded with questions. 

"Marli, when are you leaving?" "What color for the stage in New York" "When do we get the list of guest stars?"

"Tonight, red and in a few days"

They all nodded and went back to their desks. I saw my recording producer and went over to him. 

M- "Hey Luke, you ready?"

L- "Yes! And you've brought the famous Jack Avery"

J- "You've heard of me"

L- "Yep, both in the music industry and through this little one's non stop talking" He points to me.