Chapter One

C O P Y R I G H T S

All rights reserved. No part of this publication may be reproduced, distributed, or transmitted in any form or by any means, including photocopying, recording, or other electronic or mechanical methods, without the prior written permission of the publisher, except in the case of brief quotations embodied in critical reviews and certain other non-commercial uses permitted by copyright law.

____________________

MATURITY

Annona Vaughn, a 22-year old wealthy, sheltered and coddled her entire life was set out for a family trip to Italy. Without the knowledge of the dreadful outer world and the secrets of her family she was about to get shock, terror, betrayal at her every step in Rome.

____________________

C A S T

JON KORTAJARENA as VLADIMIR EFROSIN

JOEY KING as ANNONA VAUGHN

CARA DELEVINGNE as AURORA VAUGHN

SCARLETT JOHANSSON as SCARLETT ROSTOV

MATTHEW DADDARIO as DAMIAN ROSTOV

JULIA ROBERTS as CHARLOTTE VAUGHN

NICHOLAS CAGE as BRANDON VAUGHN

PIETRO BOSELLI as NICO BIANCHI

____________________

Huge plasma screens of arrival and departure times were hung on the wall of airport. The airport looked more like a shopping mall. The polished tiles under my foot gleamed white.

People were lined up nearthe luggage belt collecting their property.

There were two glass elevators leading to an upper floor which appeared as a food court. There was a sculpture of a dolphin in the middle with water flowing down it's tail flukes.

Soft classical music played in the background. Several large areas were covered in black fabric seats. The air was cool and faint aroma of coffee was coming from the coffee machines situated areas the corner.

"Do you want some espresso?" Dad turned towards me and my sister.

"No." We both answered at the same moment.

Mom smiled knowing how Dad was obsessed with an espresso or infact any other coffee.

Dad didn't need to ask Mom because he knew she was equally obsessed.

"Well then me and your mother are getting some from there, you can join us or else you can wait here." Dad said.

"I'll wait here." I decided.

"Yea me too." My sister mumbled.

They both gave us weird looks as if wondering how could anyone say no to an espresso. Also they both were rather more excited about this vacation then both of us.

"Take care of each other while we are gone." Mom said.

"For God's sake Mom you are going to get a cup of coffee not selling hundreds of them." I rolled my eyes at her.