Chapter Four

dedicated to KiaRichardson

To say I was in hysterics would had been an understatement. Never in my life had I ever crossed this type of situation. Hell, neither my sister nor my bffs had seen me in nothing but a damn towel.

I knew I was in tears because all I could see was a blurred face inches away from me.

"Please." I desperately pleaded.

I didn't knew what he could do to me. Horrible images flooded in my mind.

No no no no nooooo....

"I don't know what do you want and I don't even have any money to give you atleast in Euros so please just let me go." Screaming and crying in full force.

"Stop this shit right now." He growled.

Okay.

That certainly didn't made me stop. In fact I did the complete opposite.

I screamed in that high pitched tone of mine ten times higher.

Was I going to die...??

In an instant the man grabbed me around the throat and slammed me back against the wall.

Definitely yes.

"All I tell you is to shut up ragazzo and you won't so I cut the crap and just kill you. That would stop your screaming. Si?" His tone calm and collected.

My hand shot up to slap him but he caught my wrist in his freehand holding tightly far enough to hurt me but not far enough to break it.

I'm not sure if I could hold a pen after this.

Only if you don't die today Annona.

Using all my strength against him my second hand reached to slap him but he caught it once again.

Guess he calculated my every move.

Now what??

Holding both of my hands above me with one hand and one around my throat he was far too close for my liking. His ragged breath fanning my face.

Nice cologne though...

I don't know how I survived after the murderous look he gave me.

The screaming had stopped by then but the tears were still running down my cheeks.

Even my nose.

And I can't even stop them.

Or I could just lean forward and clean my nose on his shirt....

"That's what you get when you don't listen to me gattino." His Italian accent brought me back.

His hand was not that tightly gripping my throat but I was struggling to breathe.

"Let me go." I croaked.

"Now I will if you tell me what are you doing in my room?"

What?

His room??

Dad never mentioned a crazy ass man would be accompanying us.

"This is my room." I concluded.

His expression turned from furious to grim.

"It's not." His voice firm and the grip on my throat loosening.