Chapter Two

"Dong Gege." Li Hua tries to speak with a cute and bubbly voice.

"Be quite! You cause enough trouble." Dong Hua lashes out.

Startled by Dong Hua rage, Li Hua pouts knowing that she was in for it. As Dong Hua pulls Li Hua to Si Ming's palace, the fairy maids in Jiuchongtian gasped. Their thoughts conjured up that Dong Hua was having an affair with a beauty that competes with Feng Jiu and possibly even Queen Bai Qian! Not even within the hour, the gossip of Dong Hua having a second mistress flowed through the thirty-six levels of Heaven and eighteen level of Hell. Even Bai Zhi heard of the rumors and was enraged, if this was true what did the pain of those twenty-thousand years Feng Jiu suffered for count as! 

Luckily the Fox King was present to ensure that Bai Zhi didn't go to Jiuchongtian and fought Dong Hua. Thinking about the situation at hand, he wonder if his granddaughter was okay. Especially since she just given birth not too long ago. As the Fox King and Bai Zhi with the rest of the family was thinking about the new found rumors on Heaven Dong Hua pushed Li Hua into Si Ming's palace. 

"Stay here and clean your mess up. If its not cleaned up by tomorrow I'll send you to Hell for 18 years." Dong Hua firmly spoke with tints of anger  

"Si Ming, she's here to clean up her mess. You are forbidden to speak, look, or help her. If you go against these rules, I'll ensure that you'll create the most cruel story line and force it upon yourself." Dong Hua calmly said with deadly intent. 

Scared witless, Si Ming bowed and gestured Li Hua to follow him with looking or speaking to her. Li Hua looks at Dong Hua with sad eyes and pouted lips. Before she could beg Dong Hua, a servant serving Feng Jiu rushed in. The servant looked out of breath, Dong Hua looks at the servant with furrowed brows.

"Dong Hua Dijun, Feng Jiu her highness is uncontrollably crying at the moment and speak about the girl whom you brought into Jiuchongtian." the servant quickly speaks out knowing that Dong Hua may be the only one that can calm the hormonal Feng Jiu. 

After hearing this Dong Hua spoke out, "Clean up your mess by today or you'll be taken to hell to be a servant for eight hundred thousand years!".

Li Hua gasp, she turned around and ran into Si Ming's wing and started to undo her mess she created. As soon as Dong Hua utter these words he left for Taichen palace. 

"Dong Hua you bastard! *sob* Don't let me see you again! I'm taking the kids and leaving you. *sob*" Feng Jiu spoke loudly while choking on her tears. 

Dong Hua heard these words and his heart twisted, entering their room he saw Feng Jiu on the floor crying. He rushed to her and pulled her into his arms, Feng Jiu refused but failed. Dong Hua stroke her head softly and spoke loving and comforting words into Feng Jiu ear. After an hour Feng Jiu calmed down and slept in Dong Hua's arms. Carrying Feng Jiu in his arms, he lifted her onto their bed and covered her with a quilt. Wiping the excess of tears on her face, he was filled with rage, grabbing Canghe and walked towards Si Ming's palace. 

"Li Hua, Li Hua. Hurry up you only have one story line left." Li Hua was talking to herself since Si Ming couldn't. An hour was up and she was almost finishing cleaning her mess. In the background she could hear Si Ming say, 

"Dong Hua, calm down. She didn't create those rumors-" before Si Ming could finish he flew towards a pillars knocking him out. 

Feeling scared, Li Hua moved her mind and hands faster cleaning her mess up. As she finishes, the doors were broken down with a slam. 

"Dong Gege!" Li Hua speaks out scared. 

Dong Hua eyes were full of killing intent, he was angry at Li Hua for creating trouble for Feng Jiu especially after she had just given birth. Dong Hua pulled Canghe out of its scabbard and went towards Li Hua. With wide eyes, Li Hua narrowly escaped, she ran for the doors and left Si Ming's palace running towards the Grand Hall.